Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Why would they fly to Newcastle when its London companies that are dealing with the paperwork?

IF it was them, then it would likely only be after a deal was completed to do photo opportunities, press work, meet staff etc.

If they are investing in Newcastle in the wider area, then it could be to look at other opportunities.

All this is a big IF.

So according to the press they have the money to buy and say its "90%" done, just waiting for an answer from Ashley pretty much.

The transfer window shuts soon, Ashley's been on holiday. I wonder...could it be that the fat cunt has gone away and is completely ignoring an offer? Hence the leak, as time is running out for any new owners to be able to make transfers. He has history of this shit.

So according to the press they have the money to buy and say its "90%" done, just waiting for an answer from Ashley pretty much.

The transfer window shuts soon, Ashley's been on holiday. I wonder...could it be that the fat cunt has gone away and is completely ignoring an offer? Hence the leak, as time is running out for any new owners to be able to make transfers. He has history of this shit.

It's no chance of going through before the window closes either way.

Seen Norman Riley from True Faith has done a BBC interview saying "A lot of Saudi government policy, I find abhorrent, so if the deal goes through I will have to re-assess my relationship with the club, absolutely no doubt about it."

I really cannot get the mindset where you'll support the club with Ashley in charge for so long, and then re-assess with new owners. If reprehensible owners were an issue surely Ashley would have turned you away already?

People like the above will continue to go to the games, and get their name in fanzines etc, as it's not about morals for him, it's about selfishness.