Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

It will be bumped every few minutes when the mackem takeover is announced  :lol:

That business just goes to show that the only way to get rid of toxic ownership is to go to rock bottom. Can't say I want to go through it, but might be better in the long run.

Bore off Odin.

Your evidence that I'm Odin is:

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no f***ing sense)

- If we play countdown with my username, Odin is one of the two hundred words we can make.

Stand down Agent Yimentov. You’re wanted back on RTG.

Guest chopey

He said the only reason he won't take it private again is because he doesn't trust himself and needs to be regulated.

If this is him been held back what will he do as a maverick

He said the only reason he won't take it private again is because he doesn't trust himself and needs to be regulated.

Take a shit in a Donnay sock and put it in charge.

Bore off Odin.

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no f***ing sense)

- If we play countdown with my username, Odin is one of the two hundred words we can make.

Odin! So......? What was all that about young man?

Guest godzilla

Bore off Odin.

Have you improved your photoshop skills whilst you have been away?

From Chris Waugh’s article in The Athletic;

Their overall cup record under the retailer stands at played 52, won 22, drawn 6 and lost 24. The Magpies have never reached the last 16 of the FA Cup in the Ashley era, while their best return in the League Cup has been two quarter-final appearances. On the second such occasion, back in November 2016 when Newcastle were chasing promotion, Benitez rested six players – including star forward Dwight Gayle – for a Championship game at Blackburn so that he could target a cup semi-final, and those close to the Spaniard came to believe such a decision angered Ashley.

Well it's a good job there's now a patsy like Bruce in charge eh. Happy to lie through his teeth to keep Ashley happy.

Take a shit in a Donnay sock and put it in charge.

Hes already done that at NUFC he called it Lee

Bore off Odin.

ODIN!!

Where you been man! Oh man that stunt you pulled about midhat that had the gullable morons fooled  :lol:

Gold. Pure

Times sports section front page is all about Pochettino agreeing to stay at Spurs followed by two pages of how columnists are getting goosebumps for the London derby between Spurs and Arsenal. I checked the schedule to see what time it was on, and it's not until 4.30 tomorrow. If it was our game it wouldn't even be mentioned in the Saturday papers.

Just underlines what a nothing club we have become under Ashley. Says everything that other clubs have foreign owners who seem to love them much more than Ashley ever has. Quite laughable that he says he will only hand over to reputable buyers, yet he refuses to take a penny less than £350m while systematically destroying our reputation as a club that matters.

I will be proud to tie my black n white shirt to the gate of NUFC if we seriously went under.

Knowing he is finally gone and I can support the new era of the toon from the bottom back to the top.

Some may say it is crazy to want such a disaster. But i honestly feel that we do not have a football club in NE1 any more.

I actually felt gutted that they beat Spurs. I wish nothing but negativity on that sheet shower on Barrack Road.