Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Thanks for the replies...

The ticket would only cost 80 quid or something and it is true that there are loads of worse things he could be getting up to. He is just 14 and a really good kid in every way, a bit lazy but, aren't they all at that age?

I am going to call by the ticket office next weekend and see what they can offer, it can be part of his Xmas presents...

Cheers!

Aye. I’m in a similar position. I don’t go to games anymore, but my little niece who lives in Doncaster is getting into football now and my brother has won the tug of war between bringing her up to support Newcastle or Liverpool.

She’s into so much that she plays it after school, and I bought her last years away top from Start Fitness. That was I think Ashley has already been paid for that kit, so my money isn’t exactly going to him as it won’t generate another kit to be made.

Like I said, I don’t go to games now, however if/when my niece comes up and she wants to go a game I’ll have to take her.

I understand how we can’t really let the kids suffer, and if we don’t encourage them to support Newcastle, then we can easily lose future supporters to other clubs like Liverpool, Man City etc. At the end of the day we are fighting for Newcastle’s future, and if in future it has no fans, then it’s pointless us fighting.

Guest Howaythetoon

Can’t stand the hairy handed nonce as much as Ashley himself! Hope the news is he’s going to spontaneously combust sometime before the weekend and expire!

Don’t know if I’d rather the ‘good news’ was him popping his clogs or Ashley finally fucking off. Would get the champagne out for either of those happening.

Keys wouldn't leak the club being sold (if it were to happen) He takes the Ashley coin.