Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Got to agree, the worse thing to happen in all of this is for our gutter press to get hold of it and start speculating/lying. The first report was the only one that had any facts in its everyone else is putting 2 and 2 together to make £340m.

Until/unless there is an official announcement on anything it's best just to ignore these itk red top goons and anything else that appears on the twitterverse.

Why does any conversation about her taking over always descend into comments about what you would do to her sexually?

In some way it's probably similar to the reason why talking about Ashley always decend into comments about what you would do to him violently.

Has wor Mandy had her boobs done? Don’t remember them being that big during the last bid. Lovely stuff.

Deffo had a tit job. Previous were eggs ??

Either way I'd be her b*tch for life if she can get rid of the fatman. Same goes the Reuben fellas. Totally worth it.

Looking like another fade-away story line now. Even the chronic has dropped it.

with these things the sad thing is no news atm is good news I'd be a lot more skeptical if we were seeing somebody mouthing off about who they'll sign etc etc, not great for us waiting to see something happen but thats life

Disapated into thin air now like the last Kenyon one.

There was no official end to that like there had been with BZG and Stavely the first time round. It was just mentioned then not mentioned - so few were taken in by it that there was no need for a line or lie about it, save that for another time. Like to think the press might have enquired as to why that was though but nevermind.

the interest is very real, the stuff in the WSJ is accurate - the issue is Mike Ashley and if he's finally ready to truly sell like he says he will if the buyer comes along to take the club forward. That buyer is here.

the interest is very real, the stuff in the WSJ is accurate - the issue is Mike Ashley and if he's finally ready to truly sell like he says he will if the buyer comes along to take the club forward. That buyer is here.

Its proof he is not interested in selling- will always find an excuse-

Still pretty certain nothing will happen tbh

Yeah same, doesn't really matter what news is out there or who reported what, past experience says this isn't happening. Either way, low expectations and you'll never be disappointed I guess.

I’ll probably just stay as I am, watching from afar and seeing the odd game every few weeks. I don’t see how we can go back to ignoring the owner when we’ve been focused on the owner for over a decade. Innocence has been lost.

Because for the last 10 plus years we've had an owner that actively shackled us, and possible shafted us?

IF there is Saudi money involved here they would be doing the absolute opposite.

Guest The Little Waster

Can only hope that when the fat man fucks this up , the reaction re further season ticket sales from the remainer fans is appropriate and the 10 000 freebies becomes 15 or 20 000 . He doesnt have an out here that makes him look good . Dont sell and for even the thickest fan the penny will drop , thats a downward spiral that starts to lose him money and lessens the value of the club

Can only hope that when the fat man fucks this up , the reaction re further season ticket sales from the remainer fans is appropriate and the 10 000 freebies becomes 15 or 20 000 . He doesnt have an out here that makes him look good . Dont sell and for even the thickest fan the penny will drop , thats a downward spiral that starts to lose him money and lessens the value of the club

You'd like to think so but I'm afraid you're underestimating the stupidity that flows in the walls of SJP right now.

If this fails he will have nowhere left to hide. He can’t use the excuse of not finding a buyer who would be able to compete with the top clubs.

So if this doesn’t happen the only reason he can possibly give is that he doesn’t want to sell. At this point, every bad decision he makes will all be on him, no using time wasters as an excuse.

Plus it might finally dawn on the rest of the season ticket holders that this cunt is here forever. At least for the rest of our lives for some of us.

It would be the point when people just finally give up on the club.