Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Amazed people still think this is happening :lol:

The club is fucked. Just accept it

I will accept it when NUFC under Ashley appoint their own successor to Benitez. Until then, everything happening stiil suggests to me a takeover is in the works. Something needs to be said by both parties within the next 10 days though

I will accept it when NUFC under Ashley appoint their own successor to Benitez. Until then, everything happening stiil suggests to me a takeover is in the works. Something needs to be said by both parties within the next 10 days though

You’ll be disappointed trust me.

Guest chopey

It sounds like Kenyon is the preferred new owner, it wouldn't surprise me if he borrowed the money off Ashley at an extraordinary interest rate 

Pretty much agree and the final thing I will comment on, we were warned he’s playing us for mugs and the posters were poo pooed at, said earlier 40 years I’ve put in, no more , I stopped going last season even though th3 twat had my money but no more, the £600 will be spent elsewhere .My lads are gutted and for the firs5 time ever don’t want to bother with the match.....they are young and now lost to something else.

Lots of emotion on here today and I’m not one to knock fans but how you can renew after this is beyond me, but they will in there thousands.

I used to travel up from Nottingham, and didn’t renew after the Keegan fiasco.

I swore i wouldn’t return until the twat sold/died or was murdered.

Maybe. But for now I will indulge myself in a final sliver of hope before the worst possibly happens. After that I will just walk away from NUFC, probably for good.

Any new owners would be off to a bad start if the new manager wasn’t Rafa.

Obviously if it was someone phenomenal, fine but they’d seriously underestimate us if they thought that Mourinho is the dream ticket.

I don’t think any takeover matters any more really. Nothing external should have the power to make me feel like this.

Feels like I might actually be able to lance this boil.

Absolutely this.

Maybe. But for now I will indulge myself in a final sliver of hope before the worst possibly happens. After that I will just walk away from NUFC, probably for good.

I admire your optimism, but history tells us, if nothing else, this is just another smoke screen. One day we will rid of him but I honestly believe now that it's not going to be any time soon.

If it's not happening then I can only think that Ashley has decided he can live with the club plummeting through the leagues and will get his money by stealing the parachute payments over the next few years then selling the club at a pittance to someone who will maybe allow him to retain a stake or keep SD as the sponsor or controller of club shops.

Feels like Ashley is just dripping the bad news out now. Sure they’ll announce he couldn’t sell the club in a few days.

Of course, Ashley ended contract talks with Rafa and baldy mongrel is after cheap MLS coach. No need to be einstein to calculate what is happening in the backround..

Guest godzilla

The silence from odin is defeaning.

Did you really expect Odin to know any more than the rest of us knew ffs man

And all we know until something official comes out, is the statement that has been made by BZG stating that proof of funds supplied, documentation signed by Ashley and BZG and that they are assisting with the Premier League process. Anything else currently is pure speculation and that's why we all should wait until something official does come out either way.

If it's not happening then I can only think that Ashley has decided he can live with the club plummeting through the leagues and will get his money by stealing the parachute payments over the next few years then selling the club at a pittance to someone who will maybe allow him to retain a stake or keep SD as the sponsor or controller of club shops.

You might have a point there, a good old fashioned assets stripping exercise, I can't be bothered to do the maths but with selling players, tv money parachute payments etc he would probably get over £350m with no investment and still flip the club in the championship/3rd division for £30-£50m

Clutching at massive straws, but... Maybe BZG didn't want Rafa, and got Ashley to be the bad guy so if (hopefully when) the takeover is finalised, their first act isn't to let Rafa go. As its stands, this decision is currently all on Ashley.

Yeah, I know.  :hmm: