Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Nothing at all odd about this. :lol: It's textbook fucking Ashley. And we all said we wouldnt be fooled again.

Yep - from day 1 of this I was adament it had Bishop all over it - wonder how much The Sun guy got paid to beak the story?

Beginning of the end for Ashley this, everyone seems to be finally waking up to the fact this bloke is bad for English football and the Premier League brand.

Same thing happened in 2010 and a few years ago, and all was soon forgotten. The situation is beyond hope.

Like the title a lot more now!

I honestly feel like a gullible five year old at them moment: It´s quite amazing how easy it is to get caught in the flow of hope and optimism and then to get dropped into huge vat of putrid shi*.

the fat cunts - "what do you mean you don't want Rafa when you take over? who do you want?"

BZG - "ooh see if fat sam would come back, if not him try the really popular geordie fella that used to play for manure and manage the mackems. he's got a great record as premeir league manager."

How unfortunate for someone as desperate as Ashley to sell the club that for the 3rd time in 2 years another buyer doesn't have the funds to buy the club.

Yes terrible luck that. Every time a prospective buyer rocks up, they always go through the expensive process of going through all the process to conduct negotiations and look through the books, but when they tip their piggy bank out, there's always a few coppers short.

As we confirm appointment of Bruce, they will confirm takeover has failed. It's coming soon. The news that makes you turn your back on the club you've loved since a boy is nearly upon is. Only time you can go back is when Ashley has gone for good.

:alone:

As we confirm appointment of Bruce, they will confirm takeover has failed. It's coming soon. The news that makes you turn your back on the club you've loved since a boy is nearly upon is. Only time you can go back is when Ashley has gone for good.

Already done TBH, just watching in morbid fascination now.

I went into mental hibernation a while ago. Emotional hibernation has now followed. Wake me up when - and only when - the cunt has gone......

I went into mental hibernation a while ago. Emotional hibernation has now followed. Wake me up when - and only when - the cunt has gone......

Summer has come and passed

Lee Charley's a fucking ass

Wake me up when Mike Ashley's dead

Etc.

Already done TBH, just watching in morbid fascination now.

Agree with both of these