Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

"I will confirm that I’ve had conversations with Mike Ashley’s top representative. I would describe those conversations as very positive. I would say Mike Ashley and his team are a lot easier and a lot friendlier and business savvy than anyone gives them credit for. We’re still talking. I’m not sure we’re going to reach an agreement, but that’s certainly not because of either side’s intractability or unwillingness to move forward"

How does he make them say this every time?  :lol:

How can the conversations be very positive if they don't think an agreement can be reached? Totally contradictory.

"I will confirm that I’ve had conversations with Mike Ashley’s top representative. I would describe those conversations as very positive. I would say Mike Ashley and his team are a lot easier and a lot friendlier and business savvy than anyone gives them credit for. We’re still talking. I’m not sure we’re going to reach an agreement, but that’s certainly not because of either side’s intractability or unwillingness to move forward"

How does he make them say this every time?  :lol:

Wait, is this an actual quote? It's fucking amazing how Kenyon, that fake Sheik and now these have all written lovingly about him :lol:

Like Ashley says, a takeover will happen when nobody is expecting it and it will be done in a few days but sports Direct will be involved in Newcastle United for a long time yet

Like Ashley says, a takeover will happen when nobody is expecting it and it will be done in a few days but sports Direct will be involved in Newcastle United for a long time yet

I think the flaw in your analysis is trusting what Ashley says. Ever.