Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

A parasite lives from the blood from its host.

The blood from its host is supplied from the prey(the weak)

Can you read this?

Yes I can but it's even worse than your previous deliberately misspelled to get some attention post.

At best your'e a WUM, at worst you need to get back to RTG where they'll understand your posts.

In fact, just get to fuck anyway

All the best marra.

Just when it looked like Stan was pulling clear of the field we have a surprise challenger coming up on the rails in the race to 'Worst poster 2019'.  Who will prevail in this epic battle of shite?  The young pretender relying on a combination of exuberance, garbled gibberish and copious amounts of class As or the wise old head with his years of experience sending forumers into impotent rage with his bafflingly moronic shit-posting?

Stay tuned as we find out if Andy just bans them both.

"I will confirm that I’ve had conversations with Mike Ashley’s top representative. I would describe those conversations as very positive. I would say Mike Ashley and his team are a lot easier and a lot friendlier and business savvy than anyone gives them credit for. We’re still talking. I’m not sure we’re going to reach an agreement, but that’s certainly not because of either side’s intractability or unwillingness to move forward"

How does he make them say this every time?  :lol:

"Is, uh,...Is your club a goer, eh? Know whatahmean, know whatahmean,

nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more?"

Why isn't there any takeover rumours?

The transfer window is open, this is the time of the year we've had thoose rumours the last few years.

Does it mean it's actually happening this time?

Ashley said it would happen when no one have heard anything about it.

A part of me thinks all of those rumours were a way to keep Rafa and his supporters in check, to avoid protests, etc. But with a colluding patsy in the dugout now, why go through the charade? Especially when the real fans left with Rafa, and we have the Perez-booers lapping up everything served to them, where's the incentive to even pretend they care now?

Why isn't there any takeover rumours?

The transfer window is open, this is the time of the year we've had thoose rumours the last few years.

Does it mean it's actually happening this time?

Ashley said it would happen when no one have heard anything about it.

He doesn't need to find a way of justifying the lack of team strengthening any more. He's got Steve Bruce now who will tell the press anything Ashley wants.

A part of me thinks all of those rumours were a way to keep Rafa and his supporters in check, to avoid protests, etc. But with a colluding patsy in the dugout now, why go through the charade? Especially when the real fans left with Rafa, and we have the Perez-booers lapping up everything served to them, where's the incentive to even pretend they care now?

exactly.

no need for takeover rumours this year as brewcy is happy with the squad.

Guest chopey

I'm surprised no journalists have wrote about how Ashley's decision to bin Rafa in the summer has failed spectacularly over the past 6 months, pissed away millions in failed signings with very little resale value, match day revenue tanking, 10,000 free tickets to add more voices of discontent (but this time he hasn't got the satisfaction of knowing they paid for the privilege) and at the same time pissing off the fans that paid in the first place, playing some of the worst football on show at St James for a lot of years. I don't think 2020 will be a good year for Mike Ashley's version of NUFC

I'm surprised no journalists have wrote about how Ashley's decision to bin Rafa in the summer has failed spectacularly over the past 6 months, pissed away millions in failed signings with very little resale value, match day revenue tanking, 10,000 free tickets to add more voices of discontent (but this time he hasn't got the satisfaction of knowing they paid for the privilege) and at the same time pissing off the fans that paid in the first place, playing some of the worst football on show at St James for a lot of years. I don't think 2020 will be a good year for Mike Ashley's version of NUFC

That would actually require them to do their jobs properly.  You know, do research and use facts?  Never gona happen.

Guest reefatoon

They are currently hiding behind Rafa’s bad start to last season and Bruce’s jammy start to this one. It won’t last though and they will have nothing to hide behind soon enough, as we can all see the luck wheels have well and truly come off and there is no other way but down from here. This idiot is not going to turn anything around like Rafa did the second half of last season. It’s quite frustrating that Rafa had that awful start to last season as it gives these moron reporters something to hide behind.

They are currently hiding behind Rafa’s bad start to last season and Bruce’s jammy start to this one. It won’t last though and they will have nothing to hide behind soon enough, as we can all see the luck wheels have well and truly come off and there is no other way but down from here. This idiot is not going to turn anything around like Rafa did the second half of last season. It’s quite frustrating that Rafa had that awful start to last season as it gives these moron reporters something to hide behind.

Rafa's team kicked it up a gear in the second half of last season with the addition of Almiron, that excuse will die a death soon enough.  What we'll see is the benefit of Rafa's obsession with fitness analysis and rotation come into play as Bruce flogs them like slaves building the pyramids.

Guest chopey

We terrified most teams from January onwards with Almiron, Perez and Rondon, our current forward line couldn't kick the top off a toad stool