Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest reefatoon

Rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat, rinse repeat.......Here's my money mike for another season ticket, rinse repeat and fucking so on.

It's safe to say that I speak for every fan when I say this one felt different to the other 15 takeover attempts.

We all know how desperate Ashley is to get rid of this money making machine and advertising platform for his major brand, but once again his time was wasted and the media scuppered this definitely happening this time takeover.

This is why I'm suggesting a protest over the club's ownership and media's handling of our takeovers. I'm calling it the #bringandburnyourchronicletatthematch match protest. Season tickets are available for £600 and Chronicle subscription will set you back £200.

Let's show we will no longer sit by and support these people!!!

:lol:

Bloody Tyrekickers again eh? Who saw that coming.

Bet they only have about a trillion dollars in the bank.

See, Ian, may I call you Ian?  Good.  Well, Ian, you just don't comprehend the complex financial dealings of the super rich.  Complex means hard to understand by the way, sorry.  They may seem like they have a lot of money but really it's, what's that stuff you common folk put on your hovels?  Wallpaper.  That's it, wallpaper.  It's all wallpaper and while they may have enough wallpaper to paper Mars (that's a planet), unfortunately using that wallpaper to buy things like football players or training grounds or even whole football clubs is a little silly, don't you think?

Glad we could have this chat.

You mean the free ticket mags, who sing Bruceys name and boo the players aren't putting pressure on the fat man to sell?Well I was convinced that would work.

Crowdfunding a radgie to stab MA is by far the best plan I've heard.

You mean the free ticket mags, who sing Bruceys name and boo the players aren't putting pressure on the fat man to sell?Well I was convinced that would work.

Crowdfunding a radgie to stab MA is by far the best plan I've heard.

:lol:

Now this is a sentiment I can get behind

the greatest what if ever is Rafa under new ownership after the 2017-2018 season. hurts my heart thinking about it.

Even this year could have been a fantastic year with so many of the ‘big 6’ struggling to put together a good run of form.

Could have easily been eying a European spot this year had Rafa stayed. :sad:

People shouldn't quit even if that's the case but they will though there is no point in going back when you know 100% its a charade that you can't emotionally invest in, there's nothing to gain for a fan in that.

If he won't leave we absolutely must and must start getting our stuff  together - use the lastest pack of lies as a catalyst finally. Without the fans all he has is the club name, an empty stadium and some records. The more people leave and don't go back the more the chances of getting rid of him increases.  If we'd been here and kept the momentum 13years ago I don't think he would be.

How come the only ones who don't realise that the club isn't for sale and never has been are well paid journalists. We should be the ones being paid and read not them lying c**ts.