Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest godzilla

:lol:

Someone will get a slapped hand for that tomorrow

It's not the real Metro account ffs.

I know man was just kidding, christ I worked for Nexus for 33 years so I certainly should know their official social media accounts  :lol: :lol:

I know man was just kidding, christ I worked for Nexus for 33 years so I certainly should know their official social media accounts  :lol: :lol:

Spooky that your length of service also equates to the time passengers spend waiting for the next train!

Guest godzilla

Spooky that your length of service also equates to the time passengers spend waiting for the next train!

I'll not argue there mind  :lol:

Guest chopey

Wonder if Charnley is in work today looking for a new manager or maybe he'll just wait till after China so it saves on airfares for the new bloke and his ONE coach.

Wonder if Charnley is in work today looking for a new manager or maybe he'll just wait till after China so it saves on airfares for the new bloke and his ONE coach.

Charnley gonna channel his inner Keegan, "Just go out and enjoy yourselves, lads."

Mike Ashleys private helicopter just landed at Humberside airport very close to Hull...

Welcome, Nigel Adkins

Oh my bad  :lol: Bruce is att Sheffield Wednesday not Hull City, of course. Probably nothing then.

Yeah, but lets lot forget that Adkins would be an Ashley style appointment and he's also out of work.  I was only half joking.