Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It seems like Ashley's plane is travelling all the time, therefore the trips mean nowt.

Does he not loan it out or whatever?  Seems like if you have a plane anytime it's sitting doing nowt is wasted money

I absolutely can't stand the guy.  Always leaves teams worse off than when he arrived or relegated

Funnily enough, I find it quite hard to hate Steve Bruce, managerial abilities aside. It would be like hating your window cleaner or the woman behind the counter at Tesco.

The bookies are pretty certain it's Bruce like. 5/6 with SkyBet for example.

5/6 is not nearly certain :lol:

Its when the bookies suspend betting that you need to worry

Ryder is tweeting betting suspended on Bruce :lol:

New manager markets are closed overnight by most bookies. Any football journalist with half a brain would be aware of that.

For all the 'the bookies know something' stuff on here, the odds are just reflecting where people are putting their money, nothing more than that, so I'm not really sure it's worth getting too concerned over that.

It's like with us under Lerner. Every time we were looking for a manager, Bob Bradley would spent a while as hot favourite work the bookies. Purely because half wit punters would pile on purely because he's American.

Finally, new manager markets are very small, it only takes a relatively small amount of money on someone to move the odds disproportionately.

This message brought to you by the British Council For Not Worryong.

It seems like Ashley's plane is travelling all the time, therefore the trips mean nowt.

Does he not loan it out or whatever?  Seems like if you have a plane anytime it's sitting doing nowt is wasted money

Privately owned helicopters and planes are usually available to hire. Most owners don't constantly need a plane/helicopter on standby ready to go at a moments notice. Like you said, they're very expensive to buy, maintain, operate and park. I doubt Mike Ashley is flying round the country every day on-board his helicopter.

One bookies suspended the betting yesterday (Boyle sports) Ryder thought that was enough to write an article about including quotes from someone who works at Boyle sports :lol:

It's the same as one of us winning the lottery and still working.

He could retire with at least of hundreds of millions with a complete stress free life and go where he wants whenever he wants. Yet he would rather be despised, have his name dragged through the mud and still be working in his 50s all to try and make what is to him relative peanuts

Privately owned helicopters and planes are usually available to hire. Most owners don't constantly need a plane/helicopter on standby ready to go at a moments notice. Like you said, they're very expensive to buy, maintain, operate and park. I doubt Mike Ashley is flying round the country every day on-board his helicopter.

Imagine the MPG with that fat cunt and his reams of denim on board, cost him a fortune man