Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Surely, even at Newcastle, he can't get away with this. Fuck off a club that have treated you brilliantly to be a lapdog for Ashley, as the lowest paid manager in the league. Your budget is pretty much zero and your objective is to finish 4th bottom. The majority of the north of England now hate you.

Enjoy Steve :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He'll fit in well, the stocking filled with mash potato faced prick.

Wouldn't waste any time making the conversation about him though, another Pardew-style fall guy is exactly what Ashley wants and exactly what Bruce is happy being. No problem at all with being absolutely despised by the city he pretends he loves. The scabbiest cunt going.

Loving the fixtures list now. Felt  bit for Rafa when it was released but absolutely loving it now that it would make stuff so much worse for Bruce when he can't buy himself a win from somewhere.

Slimey, fat, snakey cunt. Absolutely no morals and perfectly happy to stitch his employer up. Hope Sheff Wed take the injunction out, I want this fucking shambles to carry on for a long as possible.

Loving the fixtures list now. Felt  bit for Rafa when it was released but absolutely loving it would make stuff so much worse for Bruce when he can't buy himself a win from somewhere.

I haven't even looked at it.

If you hate Bruce, you will love it when you see it. Love it! :lol:

Loving the fixtures list now. Felt  bit for Rafa when it was released but absolutely loving it would make stuff so much worse for Bruce when he can't buy himself a win from somewhere.

I haven't even looked at it.

If you hate Bruce, you will love it when you see it. Love it! :lol:

we'll be lucky to get 5 points from the first 10 games, outstanding

i like this, wasn't really bothered either way because i want us to go down in flames now but this s*** means i can actively hate the manager so that's nice

Exactly this.

Even if he was a manager you could rate, what he has done here is so bad, spitting in the face of the club that stood by you through a tough time and made adjustments for your personal life for what? A thankless lacky job, getting paid less and hated by the supporters?

Clearly this is an attempt by Ashley to turn focus on the manager, Bruce is being brought in to take the flack while he disappears back into the background. Everyone needs to ignore this gelatinous mass and continue to pay focus squarely at Ashley and Charnley.

Sadly players don't tend to care who the manager is that much.

Not be unfair, because I like them, but there a lot of players who will just be grateful to be here.

*cloggers

Can't imagine the better players being happy stepping down from Rafa and a proper set of coaches to Steve Bruce and his mates.

He'll fit in well, the stocking filled with mash potato faced prick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't waste any time making the conversation about him though, another Pardew-style fall guy is exactly what Ashley wants and exactly what Bruce is happy being. No problem at all with being absolutely despised by the city he pretends he loves. The scabbiest cunt going.

Even if he was a manager you could rate, what he has done here is so bad, spitting in the face of the club that stood by you through a tough time and made adjustments for your personal life for what? A thankless lacky job, getting paid less and hated by the supporters?

Clearly this is an attempt by Ashley to turn focus on the manager, Bruce is being brought in to take the flack while he disappears back into the background. Everyone needs to ignore this gelatinous mass and continue to pay focus squarely at Ashley and Charnley.

Spot on. Bruce is irrelevant. We need to focus the bile directly at the FCB.  But not from inside the ground, clearly.

Man, how classless can you get. I feel sorry for the Sheff Wed fans, but they're probably saying the same about us too.  :lol: I assume he's resigned so Ashley wouldn't have to pay the comp, Bruce will probably get a little more signing on for that. Steve Bruce, man.

From Rafa to Steve Bruce. Rafa the Spanish Waiter, to Steve Bruce the Gravy Chugging Greggs Connoisseur.

All of them can fuck off, Bruce, Ashley, that bald dwarf, once this is confirmed i will only be following us from a far, don't think there is much point being emotionally invested in the club.

This should have been done as soon as it became apparent Rafa was leaving and why tbf.

Man, how classless can you get. I feel sorry for the Sheff Wed fans, but they're probably saying the same about us too.  :lol: I assume he's resigned so Ashley wouldn't have to pay the comp, Bruce will probably get a little more signing on for that. Steve Bruce, man.

From Rafa to Steve Bruce. Rafa the Spanish Waiter, to Steve Bruce the Gravy Chugging Greggs Connoisseur.

Shitty behaviour but it's what he does.