Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I disagree with Seymour as much as anyone but please keep it civil. He has argued his case politely and there's really no need not to do likewise.

Have they never spoken to a season ticket holder before like?

Why not go to the ground on match day and say the things that's been said to me to the 45k+ that are attending?

Seymour is the worst fucking poster on here by a country mile, fucking shocking. He alone is symptomatic of the majority of cretinous problem we have amongst our 'fan base' because he has a complete and total inability to see the bigger picture.  Grade A moron, it's absolutely fucking embarrassing. Sorry no, he is a monumental embarrassment. My hope for this season is that SD United get absolutely fucking leathered, relegated, free-fall as far as the club needs to in order for Ashley to fuck off out of town. Fuck Bruce, fuck Ashley, and fuck you Seymour, you're as bad a the owner as manager. Cretin.

Seymour you’ve beat me to worst poster fair play :clap:

Sorry can’t top what you’ve produced in this thread.

Guest Gonzo

This thread took an ugly turn over the weekend eh?

Just to be clear, any of you discussing the merits of a good manager like Rafa v. someone like Steve Bruce is missing the point.

Ashley hired this clown solely for this reason. He’s probably good enough to keep us up but we will hate the cunt anyway.

All that energy directed at Steve Bruce is energy not directed at Mike Ashley.

As entertaining as it is to see some of you having a go at each other, it’s not the time for that. Stay focused.

I disagree with Seymour as much as anyone but please keep it civil. He has argued his case politely and there's really no need not to do likewise.

Why not go to the ground on match day and say the things that's been said to me to the 45k+ that are attending?

Cos yees are too thick to understand.

Plenty of us are former season ticket holders, I walked in 2014.

Why not give it a go like?

All 45k + of them wrong and should be all ashamed of themselves shouldn't they?

Theyre just as bad as Mike Ashley aren't they?

Anyone who goes next season is, yes.

I think that might just happen before long. I can see protests outside SJP on a matchday.

Go let them know that then, if the fans are just as bad as Mike Ashley, then do something about it.

You're desperate for change aren't you?

He's completely wrong about going/not going, but he isn't 'defending Ashley'.

TBH I don't know whether staying away will eventually get Ashley to sell either, but continuing to fill the ground certainly won't. And in the meantime, you're paying lots of money to have the piss taken out of you.

Go let them know that then, if the fans are just as bad as Mike Ashley, then do something about it.

You're desperate for change aren't you?

I've already said, anyone still going now is beyond help/persuation, it can't get any clearer.

What are you talking about? A lot of us WERE season ticket holders

I take issue with Seymour saying he's not supporting Mike Ashley, he's supporting the players.

You simply don't get to make that distinction. You're handing £600+ over to Mike Ashley, of course you're supporting him. Maybe not in terms of cheering him on and giving him your best wishes, but certainly you're supporting him financially. You simply cannot deny that. And believe me, as the tightest man on the planet, Ashly would far rather have £600 from you than have £0 but your goodwill towards him.

You could argue that you withholding your £600 alone won't drive him to penury, and or course it won't, but you not being his sole financial support doesn't change that you are still supporting him financially. That's inarguable.

Yep. All complicit with Ashley and de facto Ashley apologists. 100% right.

Put it this way, if you’re asked to support local business or support a charity. What do you do? Give them money. People for the most part go to the match for the right reasons but if you can’t see the link then you’re refusing to.

If people go then they know exactly what the expectations are:  stay up at all costs, non competitive football. They can’t complain or boo.  The plan is set in stone.

Seymour is accepting of what he’s paying his money for. I can’t get my head around it but it’s typical of the beige support prevalent at home games.

If people go then they know exactly what the expectations are:  stay up at all costs, non competitive football. They can’t complain or boo.  The plan is set in stone.

Seymour is accepting of what he’s paying his money for. I can’t get my head around it but it’s typical of the beige support prevalent at home games.

Thick, selfish, spineless doormats. They’re as much of a problem as Ashley is, he knows it and relies on them continuing to willingly be shit on whilst simultaneously stuffing cash into his pockets. If they can’t see it now then they never will, fuck them.

Thick, selfish, spineless doormats. They’re as much of a problem as Ashley is, he knows it and relies on them continuing to willingly be s*** on whilst simultaneously stuffing cash into his pockets. If they can’t see it now then they never will, f*** them.

If that's the way you feel, then let them know. Do something about it if the fans who are attending are just as bad as Ashley

I'll be stunned if the numbers attending are consistently 45K+ this season like.

I think you're right, you know. I thought 45K would be about right, but the feeling seems to be growing and now I 'm imagining sub 30K crowds. CUNT still has time to take action, of course, but I can't see him swaying too many. The felings are too deep. Once you make the heartbreaking decision to walk away, it's hard to look back.

Thick, selfish, spineless doormats. They’re as much of a problem as Ashley is, he knows it and relies on them continuing to willingly be s*** on whilst simultaneously stuffing cash into his pockets. If they can’t see it now then they never will, f*** them.

If that's the way you feel, then let them know. Do something about it if the fans who are attending are just as bad as Ashley

See individually that's impossible. Hence the reason why the campaigns are setup, social media is used etc

But you know all of this.