Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He's an absolute fuckwit. We're getting results despite him not because of him. The best performances of the season are where he's basically gone "just do what you did last year", once the prick tries to change anything it falls apart. He's a bullshitting, manipulative, spineless, incompetent cunt.

Pardew 2.0

If Newcastle could produce a Geordie-friendly composite of the managers during Ashley's reign, it would be a mutaiton of Pardew, Carver and Kinnear.

I think you would end up with Bruce.

He's an absolute fuckwit. We're getting results despite him not because of him. The best performances of the season are where he's basically gone "just do what you did last year", once the prick tries to change anything it falls apart. He's a bullshitting, manipulative, spineless, incompetent cunt.

Pardew 2.0

If Newcastle could produce a Geordie-friendly composite of the managers during Ashley's reign, it would be a mutaiton of Pardew, Carver and Kinnear.

I think you would end up with Bruce.

Ashley’s wet dream.

When is a goalscorer not a goalscorer? When he plays up front for bruceys kwik fitters XI

The quote is just weird. Again though, the reporter doesn’t pull him up on it they just accept his shit.

Repeating a post I made in the match thread...

When will the docile 45k start to turn on Bruce? Genuine question. If these 'supporters' who turn up at home games can't see the the complete lack of direction and focus they really don't understand much about football.

Ain't the players fault.

Pretty sure he only appointed Agnew because he’s bald so he can laud it over him as he lush head of English hair.

He has great hair like. Going to give him full props for that, don't often get a chance to say something positive so there it is.

Great barnet.