Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest The Little Waster

:spit:

Ah, the classic PFM ‘work harder’ solution. Brilliant.

" Righto lads first one to Pizzeria Italia gets theirs for free " ...

Think he’s lost the dressing room personally, the way we folded against Arsenal and so toothless against Palace suggests as much.

Plus he seems to discard players for little reason, Hayden for instance?

Throws his players under the bus every chance he gets, can’t imagine any of them are happy about being publicly hung out to dry, even if they deserve it on some occasions.

Guest The Little Waster

Think he’s lost the dressing room personally, the way we folded against Arsenal and so toothless against Palace suggests as much.

Plus he seems to discard players for little reason, Hayden for instance?

Throws his players under the bus every chance he gets, can’t imagine any of them are happy about being publicly hung out to dry, even if they deserve it on some occasions.

Wonder if the St Max to Wolves came from St Max end ?

Guest Howaythetoon

Caulkin has done more to protest about the shite state of affairs at NUFC than all but the likes of AO and even then he may as well have been one of them, he’s a top ally and I can see why he’s reluctant to stick the boot into Bruce as it doesn’t matter who comes in, whether they do well or shit, the club is shit and always will be while the owner remains Ashley. He gets a pass for me!

Caulkin has done more to protest about the shite state of affairs at NUFC than all but the likes of AO and even then he may as well have been one of them, he’s a top ally and I can see why he’s reluctant to stick the boot into Bruce as it doesn’t matter who comes in, whether they do well or shit, the club is shit and always will be while the owner remains Ashley. He gets a pass for me!

I get where he's coming from, but it's like I said to him, the Ashley and Bruce issues are not mutually exclusive, as much as this rests solely on MA shoulders for what he's turned NUFC into, that doesn't give Bruce a free pass for what is the worst football witnessed in a generation.

We should be aiming all our ire at MA, but trying to deflect the blame away from Bruce onto MA is counter-intuitive. At the moment the hatred for Bruce is uniting a fan base that has been massively disjointed for too long. Attentions will turn naturally when we continue to lose and the regime won't pull the trigger.

Caulkin's disappointed me a bit at times this season. He's obviously a very good egg, a brilliant writer and absolutely gets it like we do. But for someone who knew exactly what Pardew was, it's a shame he can't see Bruce for the replica he is. Clearly he's fond of the bloke so he takes it easier on him.

Guest reefatoon

Bruce has played a blinder really. Be nice to the reporters and they all think they have a football mate and won’t say a bad word against him. They are all exactly the same, bunch of arse licking cunts.

Quite like the fact that Ashley brought in a local yes man to take any heat or focus off him and said yes man is so shit everyone in the media trying to defend him are frantically pointing the focus at Ashley as "the real problem" when people start questioning how good he is at his job :lol:

Quite like the fact that Ashley brought in a local yes man to take any heat or focus off him and said yes man is so shit everyone in the media trying to defend him are frantically pointing the focus at Ashley as "the real problem" when people start questioning how good he is at his job :lol:

Don't even think they are doing that, most of the media are just deflecting the blame towards the players. Never really seen any serious questions asked about Ashley's running of the club.