Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

You can bet your bottom dollar that this stuff with Hope and the win will trigger Edwards into a pro-Bruce propaganda piece.

That guff from Dublin (a mate of Bruce) last night was shameless too

I particulary liked the part about the ten best captains.  On musing about Bruce 'good choice'

Stick to Homes under the Hammer and your weird Bongo, cunt.

Shows his true colours there. Tries to bully Hope.

No he called Hope out for the liar he is. Hope backed down completely. Gutter press.

How did he back down? He said he hadn’t used the term “bust up” and then asked if Bruce was calling him a liar. Steve Bruce’s honesty is a strange hill to die on

Thought it was handbags personally, seemed to come down to a semantic issue between "bust up" and "row".

But fuck Steve Bruce

Getting the sense the people involved with Gallowgate Shots think he’s class. Fuck them.

Given we have some of the thickest and most easily pleased fans in all the land this does not surprise.

Said it before but Charnley and Ashley must be fucking foaming they didn't give him the job earlier. So fucking easy for them, atmosphere and ground exactly as they want with a ground full of customers who are grateful to be allowed to turn up at all.

Guest neesy111

Given we have the thickest and most easily pleased fans in all the land this does not surprise.

Said it before but Charnley and Ashley must be f***ing foaming they didn't give him the job earlier. So f***ing easy.

Aye, they could bring in Lee Cattermole as DOF at this point, they know there is no consequences to their actions. Its pathetic. Nearly every single club that has been in a shit position has shown more fight than us

Lots of fans I know make comment like "haha" on WhatsApp groups when Perez gets substituted etc.  Honestly many of our fans are as bad as the mackems now.

The way he drinks the water makes it painfully obvious that he's lying and is nervous as fuck :lol:

You can see his bottom lip starting to go the 2nd time he asks Hope "Are you calling me a liar?"  :'(

:lol:

Getting the sense the people involved with Gallowgate Shots think he’s class. Fuck them.

They're also club puppets so that's no surprise. Bought and paid for with consummate ease. Them, TF and NUST representing the Donnay Army :lol: The Ronny Gill and other local coverage nearly all onside. Charners and Justy Barnes must laugh themselves to sleep.

I think it’s a bit of an odd one this. I thought Bruce handled himself quite well but I also think he’s a shit manager and shouldn’t be in charge of us. I also like how Hope has been pulling him up for a lot of things lately but he also did a fair bit of shit stirring in that article claiming clubs are monitoring the situation which is obviously bollocks.

I’m surprised how many people are taking Bruce’s side on twitter etc though.

Of course it's true, our fans are borderline retarded. They all seem to be buzzing off the fact bruce had a go at a journalist, all the while he's cosying up to Mike and wrecking the club from the inside. It's grim

They deserve him to be honest. Makes me wish they would always be stuck with hard man Bruce. Just too bad it is the same club I'm caring about.