Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

You’d think he’d have picked up something from Fergie, like anything. But it’s almost like he just wasn’t paying attention for all of those years..

I'm not convinced Fergie would be a good manager these days anyway.

This is some claim, surely worthy of elaboration? :lol:

I think the game has changed so much since he was last managing. He was about work ethic, man management and a strong disciplinarian.

Despite his image, there was more to his management than that. He was one shrewd customer.

You’d think he’d have picked up something from Fergie, like anything. But it’s almost like he just wasn’t paying attention for all of those years..

Right up there as one of the most stupid posts in the history of N-O! :lol:

I thought you were fucking joking, yo!

0ebc096e172547321b18218706e863d1.gif

Right up there as one of the most stupid posts in the history of N-O! :lol:

I thought you were fucking joking, yo!

0ebc096e172547321b18218706e863d1.gif

Well if you've said so it must be true. I bow down to you, my superior.

Ferguson always aligned himself with a good trainer/tactician and was adept at evolving with the times, he'd still be a top manager imo.

This 100%. He'd still be great.

It's the one thing Bruce should have learned that would have served him very well.

Instead all his coaches appear to be just as clueless as he is.

We have some really stupid posters on this board. Jesus Christ.

Ahh, you feel confident enough to post in this thread now that it's not a direct question to you about Bruce. Still think he's doing ok?

:lol:

state of this post man honestly

Ahh, you feel confident enough to post in this thread now that it's not a direct question to you about Bruce. Still think he's doing ok?

What? samptime29[/member] defending Bruce to the hilt last season but refuses to comment on him this. I'm just wondering why?

Man has different opinion in football. front page news. Following him around asking for an update on his opinion is a bit bizarre like.

:lol: Following him around? Like responding to his post with a question about the thread he's posting in? WTF man :lol:

Bit harsh just because someone has an opinion, regardless of how wrong you think they are.

At least he's consistent....Not liking Bruceball does in fact make you stupid apparently

Ferguson didn't just build one great Man U team, he built two or three. When they got stale or too big for their boots, he dismantled the team and rebuilt a new model. Not only that, they played fast attacking football throughout his time. Does that mean he could have done it in the present era? No one can say for sure, but he'd have as good a chance as anyone.

Guest neesy111

Fergie's greatest achievement was winning the title in his final season, still can't believe he did that with the squad he had.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Samptime offers absolutely no discussion and just brings childlike insults, it’s not totally wrong for people to pull him up and ask him for a real conversation.

I disagree completely with Shearergol, but the overreaction on this board was pathetic sometimes. He said he wasn’t convinced, he’s hardly stating Fergie would be fighting relegation. It’s not a completely ridiculous statement to make questioning whether or not a retired manager would be as effective as they previously were.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Fergie's greatest achievement was winning the title in his final season, still can't believe he did that with the squad he had.

Definitely.

I don’t believe the game has changed that much that Alex Ferguson wouldn’t still be one of the best managers in the world if he came back. It’s not changed into a different sport it’s still football, he’s still been involved he’s there every week watching it, he’d still get more out of his players than nearly every manager in that league. Rafa got our cloggers to mid table yet when he had money at Liverpool he still couldn’t better Ferguson, most of us would still trust Rafa specially with money. That Man Utd squad Ferguson right now would have them competing for the title.

Fergie knew when to change players, and almost as importantly, when to change coaches.

A lot of managers that have started to go stale at clubs eg. Howe and Wenger could have learnt from that.