Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

No chance of this turd being pedalled even if we lose next 4. They’ll look to rectify it with a couple of cheap additions in January rather than pay this fucker off.

No other club in the PL would employ this charlatan, however no takeover and somehow he manages to keep us up, I fully expect him to get awarded a new contract.

How the fuck are people in the media watching this and thinking he’s doing a good job man? Fucking how, even give them brief highlights of games, how the fuck are they coming to the conclusion that this fucking cunt even knows what the fucking lines are the grass fucking mean?

Says this yet they never fucking pull him on it.

Absolutely detest cowardly tweets like this hidden away on twitter. Pathetic.

FFS - say it in interviews man, say it with big headlines in the local press, challenge him in press conferences.

City, Liverpool and Leicester coming up...

Means fuck all.

Those teams are an excuse in themselves. Each of them could do us what Liverpool did to Palace today and Bruce would get a free pass.

The only thing is that we are fearing that they could do that to us because we know they way they play and the way we play, there is a good chance that will happen.

Let’s say we face one of them on an off day and we make the score line close, or somehow get something, that then becomes something to praise Bruce for.

The guy is literally in a no lose position, despite the fact that the team he manages is about to lose heavily 3 times in a row.

:smug:

City, Liverpool and Leicester coming up...

Means fuck all.

Those teams are an excuse in themselves. Each of them could do us what Liverpool did to Palace today and Bruce would get a free pass.

The only thing is that we are fearing that they could do that to us because we know they way they play and the way we play, there is a good chance that will happen.

Let’s say we face one of them on an off day and we make the score line close, or somehow get something, that then becomes something to praise Bruce for.

The guy is literally in a no lose position, despite the fact that the team he manages is about to lose heavily 3 times in a row.

exactly this.

they are too good for us will be his excuse. he'll say before hand that we'll hope to keep it tight and that we'll try get something out of it.

the fat cunt has told we are playing a great team before every game this season - even WBA ffs.

Commentators drive me mad about him - Bruce wants to play expansive, attacking football.  Really?  What's he actually doing to achieve that?

I'd quite like to fuck Kate Beckinsale and I feel that by not making any attempt to actually realise that dream I'll still probably have more chance than Bruce will have with us playing anything other than turgid rubbish each week.

Got to love how he implies it's always the players fault. He's "disappointed" we didn't push on more against 10 men although somehow our whole 11 retreat behind the halfway line in every game from the whistle. He doesn't even have the balls to own his defensive formations, much easier to imply players aren't quite good enough.

He'll have been gutted at the red card, would have much preferred just a pen so he could scrape a point from behind and spin it much more positively.

We’d have lost if they kept 11 on the pitch.

He'll have been gutted at the red card, would have much preferred just a pen so he could scrape a point from behind and spin it much more positively.

As if he gives a fuck.

He doesn’t care about us and he knows that being English and a former player who turned Man Utd good again will forever be enough to be defended in the media.

He’ll get his payout eventually, if that’s too late for us then it doesn’t matter, because he’ll have his money, he’ll have his sob story that he was hard done by or hounded by fans/new owners, not given time, and sooner or later another club who is desperate will offer him a job. It might be a poor Premier League team, it maybe a team in the Championship deluded enough to think he’s still good enough to take them up, it doesn’t matter because he’ll be there for 1/2 years before he gets another payout and another sob story.

yeah but it gives him less of an excuse.

Guest neesy111

Would've lost if it had been given a FK.

Sounds like we are pretty consistent to me

We play this turgid fucking shite every fucking week, we are the definition of consistent.

Get this absolute fraud out now man, we're at the worst I've ever seen us man.

Commentators drive me mad about him - Bruce wants to play expansive, attacking football.  Really?  What's he actually doing to achieve that?

I'd quite like to f*** Kate Beckinsale and I feel that by not making any attempt to actually realise that dream I'll still probably have more chance than Bruce will have with us playing anything other than turgid rubbish each week.

Must admit after watching Pearl Harbour again today, it reminded me of how much I’d like to fuck Kate Beckinsale.

Where the cutting questions from the local journalists. As said earlier, they are happy to tweet tougher questions, but all we get from press conferences is brown nosing.

I think if we near the relegation zone, Ashley will pull the plug if it piuts the proposed takeover in danger.

Until then - hes as safe as houses, sadly. Protected by no crowd allowed in St Jajmes, and his mates in the media - inc Shearer.

Sounds like we are pretty consistent to me

We play this turgid f***ing s**** every f***ing week, we are the definition of consistent.

Get this absolute fraud out now man, we're at the worst I've ever seen us man.

Just when you think he can't come off any thicker (or any more of a lying scammer) he claims were 'inconsistent'

I've never seen us or anybody else be more consistent. Second best statistically and in possession in EVERY league game this season is actually astonishing. Even in trying to play badly deliberately you'd expect a couple of times not to just on account of the human factor.

Local “journalists”. The fact they aren’t holding this guy and the club to task every fucking article and tweet is a crock of shit. They are not journalists. They are preferred media partners and bloggers who are asked to tow the party line to keep lines of communication open with a club who doesn’t give a single fuck about its supporters or itself.