Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I hate him. As a manager and how he comes across as a person. Horrible that he’s our manager. You know for a fact his next job will be someone in the Huddersfield, Birmingham, Stoke bracket. Wish he’d just fuck off.

I feel your pain.  I can't stand listening to him and when the camera goes on him, I feel embarrassed for him.

Hard to imagine he'd still be in a job at Sheffield Wednesday 18months on from us throwing him a bone. Would have likely been sacked by now you'd think.

Walked out of Hull, couldn't get a PL job, couldn't take Villa up and sacked, hired by mid-table Championship. Hard to think he'd get a job after hypothetically being sacked from Sheff Wed. His ego and salary expectation wouldn't let him stoop as low as League 1/low end Championship.

Now we've hired him, we haven't just given him another chance to manage in PL, and contract/pay off that comes with, he'll no doubt get another stab at a Championship club after managing PL again - when in actual fact he was likely on the brink of being set to pasture by Sheff Wed.

I hate him. As a manager and how he comes across as a person. Horrible that he’s our manager. You know for a fact his next job will be someone in the Huddersfield, Birmingham, Stoke bracket. Wish he’d just fuck off.

I feel your pain.  I can't stand listening to him and when the camera goes on him, I feel embarrassed for him.

Still haven't watched an interview since he was dropped in.  I'd rather not put myself through that.

To think people defend(ed) him as if he was suddenly going to change despite his whole career saying otherwise.  Lunatics.

We are in an era of football where managers are capable of playing multiple formations and different approaches in a single game.

Our manager is talking about the progress he has made with the team because over four games the team is 'getting used to' simply playing further up the pitch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He,s brought the team down to his level since his arrival,we were a competent team before his arrival,signs of progress he says, you would think he had just took over the reigns of a team rock bottom of the league.Bemoaning our run of games ,any fukin excuse he,s on it in a flash,he,s not fooling anyone anymore,the players will probably make an effort if they think a takeover is in the air but this bloke will surely take us down if not this season

Bruce's tactics if anyone wants to copy and paste for football manager.

Pick 11 players

Get to half time 0-0

60 mins replace fullback

80 mins lump the ball into the other half

End of game dust ourselves down.

I genuinely can’t wait until patronising buffoon is binned!

He passed Pardew levels ages ago for me!

I’m sure he’ll have no problem getting another Premier League job with how highly he seems to be rated!

Think I hate Sutton more than any other pundit right now and not just because of his love for Bruce.

Quite a list to choose from. The usual ill informed cretins, the 'shock jock' style shite spouted by those seeking clicks and hits, the usual 'old pals' acts: the state of punditry in football is shockingly bad compared to other sports.

Dublin does my head in. Thick as pig shit.

Murphy just blurts out any old crap.

Steve Bruce has once again called for patience from the Celtic fans after finishing without a trophy for the 5th consecutive season in charge. "Look it's always been a dream to manage this club so I know how the fans feel, and I make no excuses but I can't change things over night. Lennon failed to win the title in his final season and we have change that losing mentality".