Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

If you constantly give the opposition 65% possession of the ball you can guarantee that you will lose more games than you win.  We ALWAYS give the opposition at least that amount of possession.  What do you not understand Steve?

"Response" or "Reaction"

Same broken record with this bastard. 

Would love to do a count on how many times he's used one of those words in post match pressers since he became manager.

Surely if you're looking for a reaction from your players every other week (and that's being generous) then does that not start some sort of alarm bells ringing as to why that is?  Some small bit of self reflection and all that?

Was crying about being held responsible for the Brentford defeat after the game going off the Chronicle piece this morning.

"You're going to hold it against me, I know you are."

It's quite amusing how, ever since he said "you have to except the criticism, which is fully justified," all he's done is not accept the criticism. Almost as if he's a disingenuous arsehole.

Was crying about being held responsible for the Brentford defeat after the game going off the Chronicle piece this morning.

"You're going to hold it against me, I know you are."

It's quite amusing how, ever since he said "you have to except the criticism, which is fully justified," all he's done is not accept the criticism. Almost as if he's a disingenuous arsehole.

I only ever read the quotes as I can’t bear his accent but it’s all so consistently woe is me, uninspiring and downbeat all of the time. Our style of play, if you can call it that, mirrors him perfectly.

As if Lejeune’s Newcastle future could be in the hands of Shola f***ing Ameobi.

f***ing hell the kid, he’s about 28 or something isn’t he ?

Not to mention if his comeback had been managed by Benitez and his coaching staff, he’d more than likely be a mainstay of the current defence.

Lose tomorrow and he’s on the brink in my opinion.

Bingo!

It doesn't show "how good the premier league is" is shows how fucking useless our manager is that a completely despondent, rock bottom team who've struggled to buy a win all season seem like some massively insurmountable challenge to Dusty Bin.

Not to mention if his comeback had been managed by Benitez and his coaching staff, he’d more than likely be a mainstay of the current defence.

He would be under a normal owner, but do you think so under Ashley?

He would be under a normal owner, but do you think so under Ashley?

I think he’ll protect his investment at all costs, and after McClaren they’ll not be bitten again.

Add in the fact Howe is available at no cost, i suspect defeat tomorrow and at Arsenal will be the end of him.

Big sam and Bruce calling for a covid break i see

Can't be arsed to find the quote, but I predicted that Big Sam would be the next one after Bruce crying for a Covid break last week. Both absolute wankers in the middle of a bad run.