Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bingo!

one of the many things i really hate about this guy.

so fucking negative.

even the team bottom of the league with 2 points and a -21 GD gets hyped to hell.

no wonder the players go out there looking shit scared.

compare to SBR and KK's outlooks.

fuck, even "negative" Rafa thought we could get something out of each game.

we are beaten before we even leave the dressing room with this thick cunt of a fraud in charge.

They'll learn nowt from McClaren. They don't understand form or momentum. Nothing will be done until its too late.

Aye. McClaren should've gone after we lost 5-1 to Chelsea in mid February, we had 3 weeks without a game before a double header v Stoke and Bournemouth which we ended up losing after sticking with McClaren. Benitez would've came in in those 3 weeks and we almost certainly would've picked up more points than in the 10 games he had and stayed up. And we may well have kicked on, I'll die on the hill that going down in 2015/16 set us back years and probably was the beginning of the end for Benitez here in spite of him staying and the optimism of those first 6 months in the Championship.

The will they won't they of binning McClaren after the home Bournemouth defeat filled me with dread, fear out of who they'd replace him with. By the following Friday we confirmed Benitez and we all couldn't fucking believe it. I remember being so giddy at seeing photos of him on SSN on adverts for his first game at Leicester and even more so seeing him being interviewed with the crest on his lapel. Reason I'm reiterating this is because no one ever thought we'd ever appoint a manager of the calibre of Rafa under Ashley, will we again? 99.99% sure that managers of that calibre that are out of work that I would get super giddy about being here; Allegri for example (Tuchel maybe too? Don't particularly rate him as anywhere near that calibre) wouldn't touch an Ashley NUFC with a ten mile pole due to saga after saga when Rafa was here regarding transfers. Surely?

God I'm depressed now. :lol:

I just couldn't see the point in getting excited/optimistic about Ashley appointing a good manager. We all know how it goes.

Just not despising the manager and being able to see a clear, coached plan during matches would be nice. Takeover stuff in the background may change stuff (doubt it like). It's a pipe dream either way.

Wilder on the windup

I always think opposing managers that come out and praises our manager does it to serve their own interest in keeping us down by keeping the manager in the job as long as possible. Can't remember many coming out and saying the same when Benitez was here. Maybe just my imagination.

Wilder on the windup

I always think opposing managers that come out and praises our manager does it to serve their own interest in keeping us down by keeping the manager in the job as long as possible. Can't remember many coming out and saying the same when Benitez was here. Maybe just my imagination.

Bruce might actually be a decent guy to have a pint with, been fun/good to play under, or good in the dressing room as a teammate, but millions of fans of clubs he's managed think he's a total fraud. Your average football fan will tell you he's a pretty low-level manager, and facts speak to that.

Rafa's standing in the game spoke for itself. Him being a 'top manager' or a 'good bloke' didn't need to be addressed in every single interview or pundit piece. Clubs he's managed love him, and football as a whole respects him. It's only really the Chelsea neanderthals that have a stick up their arse about him, majority would appreciate him winning a Europa League and 'steadying the ship'.

Fans of nearly every club Bruce has managed think he's shitbag.

They'll learn nowt from McClaren. They don't understand form or momentum. Nothing will be done until its too late.

There’s more at stake this time for Ashley.

This. He runs the risk of no fucker being able to come close to what he wants for the club if it drops and he needs the cash for his shitty high street empire

Aye. McClaren should've gone after we lost 5-1 to Chelsea in mid February, we had 3 weeks without a game before a double header v Stoke and Bournemouth which we ended up losing after sticking with McClaren. Benitez would've came in in those 3 weeks and we almost certainly would've picked up more points than in the 10 games he had and stayed up. And we may well have kicked on, I'll die on the hill that going down in 2015/16 set us back years and probably was the beginning of the end for Benitez here in spite of him staying and the optimism of those first 6 months in the Championship.

The will they won't they of binning McClaren after the home Bournemouth defeat filled me with dread, fear out of who they'd replace him with. By the following Friday we confirmed Benitez and we all couldn't fucking believe it. I remember being so giddy at seeing photos of him on SSN on adverts for his first game at Leicester and even more so seeing him being interviewed with the crest on his lapel. Reason I'm reiterating this is because no one ever thought we'd ever appoint a manager of the calibre of Rafa under Ashley, will we again? 99.99% sure that managers of that calibre that are out of work that I would get super giddy about being here; Allegri for example (Tuchel maybe too? Don't particularly rate him as anywhere near that calibre) wouldn't touch an Ashley NUFC with a ten mile pole due to saga after saga when Rafa was here regarding transfers. Surely?

Sad thing is they didn't even approach Rafa. He got in touch with the club himself to say he was interested.

Every other time Mike Ashley and his "advisors" have picked the manager and it's been a disaster every single time.

Sad thing is they didn't even approach Rafa. He got in touch with the club himself to say he was interested.

Every other time Mike Ashley and his "advisors" have picked the manager and it's been a disaster every single time.

I know that, but the fact that he came here in the first place had us all gobsmacked.

Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, whoever the fuck is in deciding shit at the club, each manager has been an English PFM and/or a disaster. Its embarrassing and we're all just sick of it.

Haydnnufc bringing it all back  :knuppel2: . I remember all that shit with mcClaren and wordering wtf are they taking so long with Rafa.Then once he came and stayed i finally got my nufc tattoo telling everyone Ashley isn't gonna fuck this up he'll gain from our growth. :jesuswept: watched three games since he left couldn't give a fuck it saddens me seeing 17 pages for pointless games but i understand

Before covid hit I'm sure our TV sales went down massively under Bruce in the second half of his first season we are that shit