Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hope Leeds fucking destroy us tomorrow.

Got a bad feeling his luck is going to return

Leeds will cut through us, like a hot knife through butter.

Try a lightsabre...it's probably harder to not score than score against us at the minute.

They really are clueless. just get as many coaches in the set up as possible and see what happens

At this point I'm starting to think it's some sort of ploy to mix the coaching staff with as many people as possible, contract Covid, and have our next few fixtures postponed. :lol:

The lack of action from the gimps at the top is both completely expected and baffling all at the same time.

Guest reefatoon

His turn?

Fucking primary school team selection tactics. Hysterical!

Aye, he was dip doo magazoo'd right out the starting lineup.

This Jones cunt sounds like a great appointment. Apparently Luton fans hate him because of his negative shite football.

At least he's a Newcastle fan though.

The club are clearly hoping that two negatives make a positive!  :lol:

I reckon it’s a total stand off between him and the club. He wants to get sacked, couldn’t be bothered even trying to repair the mess he’s been allowed to create.

But the club refuse to pay his compensation. They have no idea how to get around it.

And in fairness, he’s in the driving seat in that dispute. He’ll be getting paid either way.

We’ll beat Leeds tomorrow and any questions about Bruce going will be out back another 10 games.

Exclude luck and what on earth gives any indication that Leeds will not shove us over lube up and have a right good old time boosting their points and goal difference

They are looking to undermine bruce imo with these coaching changes.

Yup and hope he buggers off. If I was doing shit at work and they sent a couple of people to "help" me I'd take it as a massive slap in the face.

We’ll beat Leeds tomorrow and any questions about Bruce going will be out back another 10 games.

He is overdue an enormous slice of luck

He’s not though, he had more than his fair share of it last year. Luck runs out. What we’re seeing now is a core of Rafa’s squad who’ve had his good habits “coached” out of them and some additions who have had whatever good coaching from their previous clubs also coached out of them.

It takes roughly a season and a bit for this to happen. This is the reason he’s rarely been at a club longer than 2 years.

This is his getting found out phase.

Have you watched us play recently? What exactly is going to change to make us beat Leeds? Joelinton gonna hit form? Perhaps Shelvey will start tracking players?

He’s not though, he had more than his fair share of it last year. Luck runs out. What we’re seeing now is a core of Rafa’s squad who’ve had his good habits “coached” out of them and some additions who have had whatever good coaching from their previous clubs also coached out of them.

It takes roughly a season and a bit for this to happen. This is the reason he’s rarely been at a club longer than 2 years.

Getting found out?

Crystal Palace, Huddersfield, Sunderland, Birmingham, Aston Villa, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Hull, already found him out....

Got to wonder if Charnley pays any attention to football news in any way shape or form

They are looking to undermine bruce imo with these coaching changes.

Yup and hope he buggers off. If I was doing shit at work and they sent a couple of people to "help" me I'd take it as a massive slap in the face.

Most people in the real non-football would have justifiably been sacked months ago..

A quarter of the working year with nothing but failure would have 99% out the door

Getting found out?

Crystal Palace, Huddersfield, Sunderland, Birmingham, Aston Villa, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Hull, already found him out....

Got to wonder if Charnley pays any attention to football news in any way shape or form

Yes, I mean the 2 year point in the majority of his jobs.

Only Birmingham and Hull has he stayed longer.