Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Expectation when there are no fans in the ground and self isolating out of it ffs. For an actual professional that is up against it this is a dream scenario to get on with the job. He embarrasses this club with every day he is still at it.

No one is surprised he finally turns on the fans. It's easy when he was never one of them to begin with.

That accent, man. :anguish:

"We've defended deep for three or four years." Still trying to shift the blame onto Rafa for the way we play. He's fucking shameless. :lol:

Also, hearing him refer to the club as "we" fills me with embarrassment and has done from the day he joined. What a mess.

“Have a bit of respect”

You’re disrespecting the club, the city and the spirit of the sport by refusing to walk away. Hanging on for your pay out, you undignified bollock-faced failure.

Yep this cunt has got me raging at 9am on a Saturday morning ffs. Jones Bruce Ashley and Charnley we must have the biggest pack of wankers in the English leagues. I wouldn’t even bat an eyelid if we go down as it’s what we deserve and 10 years plus in the PL hasn’t shifted him so maybe a stint out of it will.

“Have a bit of respect”

You’re disrespecting the club, the city and the spirit of the sport by refusing to walk away. Hanging on for your pay out, you undignified bollock-faced failure.

Absolutely this. I’m fucking fuming at that interview and that propaganda piece by Edwards.

Both deserve running out of town by a pitchfork wielding mob.

I’m reaching Pardew levels of rage here, never thought I’d be there again :lol:

“Have a bit of respect”

Absolutely this. I’m f***ing fuming at that interview and that propaganda piece by Edwards.

Both deserve running out of town by a pitchfork wielding mob.

I’m reaching Pardew levels of rage here, never thought I’d be there again :lol:

Yep I am full of hate and anger towards him. I know the club is a joke anyhow as long as Ashley is here but it’s just personal towards Bruce I hate him as a person as well he’s a right cunt

Jesus wept... first few lines.... "Its never gonna be easy for ANY Newcastle manager, because of the great expectation".  :jesuswept:

Once again, its the fans fault for wanting a bit more than survival every season. :rant:

This is the line that fucks me off the most. Fucking hate him for it.

It's only a great expectation for those with no expectations of themselves, every good manager we've had hasn't felt the weight of any expectation because they've understood the potential of this club and they've done their damned best to get us there, that's all we ask. Your own failings are the pressure you feel, fuck off blaming those with no control over that.

Well after two years of increasing indifference, apathy and disconnect from my club, I didn’t think I’d have this level of utter distain, anger and revulsion towards this version of Newcastle United. Thanks, Steve.