Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Dalglish totally f***ed us. And remember, we could and did still spend money on players back then. He chose to get rid of Ginola, Asprilla, Ferdinand etc and gives his Liverpool mates one last pay off. Set us back 6 or 7 years.

I hated Souness at the time but he was given a task of getting the brats either in line or out of the club while still trying to improve us as a team (which he probably wouldn’t have done anyway) signing Michael Owen ranks up there with some of the worst decisions the club ever made but in fairness nobody was saying that when we first signed him. His arrogance was on a different level to every other manager we ever had

Bruce hasn’t done anything nearly as damaging as what those guys did but we still hate him more. He’s simply just a terrible manager. If Apple hired some fool as it’s new CEO and the company crashed and burned, you don’t blame the fool, you blame the people who hired him (or who let him stay long enough to do damage)

Daglish didn’t get rid of Ferdinand that was down to Shepherd. We bought Jon Dahl and before Shearer’s injury, the partnership had looked promising pre-season. As for Ginola I think you may find it was Shearer who was pushing for that as they didn’t get on. Shearer had massive influence in his time here. Don’t like either (especially Souness).

Dalglish totally fucked us. And remember, we could and did still spend money on players back then. He chose to get rid of Ginola, Asprilla, Ferdinand etc and gives his Liverpool mates one last pay off. Set us back 6 or 7 years.

I hated Souness at the time but he was given a task of getting the brats either in line or out of the club while still trying to improve us as a team (which he probably wouldn’t have done anyway) signing Michael Owen ranks up there with some of the worst decisions the club ever made but in fairness nobody was saying that when we first signed him. His arrogance was on a different level to every other manager we ever had

Bruce hasn’t done anything nearly as damaging as what those guys did but we still hate him more. He’s simply just a terrible manager. If Apple hired some fool as it’s new CEO and the company crashed and burned, you don’t blame the fool, you blame the people who hired him (or who let him stay long enough to do damage)

See your point about Dalglish but closer to 3 years. Plus he also gave Robson half of his Champions League side.

Guest neesy111

"Dear Stiv Booce,

As one of our most valued customers..."

I decided to claim it was fan mail in a press conference.

:lol: :lol:

So he's now doing such a mint job he's getting fan mail now? Suppose he's sending them all a signed 6x9 portrait of his ugly fucking dial is he?  :lol:

Like something from the 80s

VbsAGm1.jpg

Perfect  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like he's on his way out as I can't see us getting anything in the next 3 games. Ashley would normally dither until it's too late, but the prospect of having to reduce the price if we go down will have him shitting his pants.

This is really gearing up for ASM to be absolutely despised :lol:

Don't think he will do enough though. Not everyone is Leeds.

Teams will just start doubling up on him like they were doing before he got injured.

I’m no so sure pinning our hopes on Jones will save us either. Need a proper manager to come in and rebuild the damage Bruce has done. Could be too late already

Just a change in the way we set up and play might be enough. It’s a gamble which could go either way but I really believe Bruce is that bad, just him being out the way might get the little bounce we need to stay up.