Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Thomas Tuchel revealing that he would like to have been considered for the Newcastle job before we signed McLaren.... but he was never asked.  :lol:

Its quite impressive how Ashley has made a total mess of NUFC inspite of managers such as Rafa and Tuchel literally being available and happy to come to NUFC.  Instead, he has targeted has beens and failures.  It really is a case study on how not to run a football club.  I mean who wakes up one day and thinks Joe Kinnear is the answer!  Just mind blowing!

Oh yeah, you don't get a proven flop like Bruce here by accident.

Lads going after his daughter is cheap as fuck. We all hate Bruce but come on.

Agree, last three posts by Candi_Hills are rather questionable...

Just googled his daughter. Looks like she gets around. Hopefully Graeme Jones gives her a good seeing to as well.

Also, did you know SB means ‘daft cnut’ in China. Try it. Next time you order a takeaway show the little Chinese fella a photo of Steve in his drill top and watch him laugh.

I’ve no faith at all in our buckle-nosed, beetroot-faced, bollock-brained boss. Fuck off, Steve, you slimy, grovelling, lying lard arse. I hope Hodgy smashes your son’s head in and then farts in your biscuit tin, you ugly rotten casserole-faced bastard.

It might be an Epstein's island type of deal. Perhaps Dicky Masters is there as well and they've arranged to have a 14 year old Ukranian girl w*** him off with her foot and Mike's going to hide behind the settee and take a photo of it and then blackmail him into signing the takeover papers.

Thomas Tuchel revealing that he would like to have been considered for the Newcastle job before we signed McLaren.... but he was never asked.  :lol:

Unreal man. The fuckers in charge are completely clueless like, they really are.

The club (think it was mainly Charnley) wrote off the rest of the 2014-15 season after Pardew left to wait for McClaren to be available. Writing off that season resulted in us almost going down from being miles above the bottom three all to get a failed clown whose side imploded in a division lower. When he finally arrived here, he was taking us down, the club/Charnley waiting too late to get rid as they/he didn't want to admit he was wrong. Absolute cunt that he is with his weird hard on for failed English PFMs.

Newcastle United job interested Thomas Tuchel in 2015

Newcastle travel to Stamford Bridge in the German’s sixth match since succeeding Frank Lampard as Chelsea head coach. But Tuchel could have been in the opposition dugout had fate taken another course.

Alan Pardew left Newcastle for Crystal Palace in December 2014 and Tuchel, available having ended a five-year stint with Mainz, was linked with the post.

In the end the former England manager Steve McClaren was appointed and Tuchel succeeded Jürgen Klopp at Borussia Dortmund, but the 47-year-old confirmed that he would have at least considered an approach.

“If they had contacted me there would have been a chance because I am a football fan, I know the stadium, I know the guys who play for Newcastle, I know the shirt, but I never had any contact with any official,” he said.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/newcastle-united-job-interested-thomas-tuchel-in-2015-vvr78j2w8

Newcastle United job interested Thomas Tuchel in 2015

Newcastle travel to Stamford Bridge in the German’s sixth match since succeeding Frank Lampard as Chelsea head coach. But Tuchel could have been in the opposition dugout had fate taken another course.

Alan Pardew left Newcastle for Crystal Palace in December 2014 and Tuchel, available having ended a five-year stint with Mainz, was linked with the post.

In the end the former England manager Steve McClaren was appointed and Tuchel succeeded Jürgen Klopp at Borussia Dortmund, but the 47-year-old confirmed that he would have at least considered an approach.

“If they had contacted me there would have been a chance because I am a football fan, I know the stadium, I know the guys who play for Newcastle, I know the shirt, but I never had any contact with any official,” he said.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/newcastle-united-job-interested-thomas-tuchel-in-2015-vvr78j2w8

My God this club makes my blood boil.

It's blatantly obvious they don't even consider foreign candidates.

Rafa was a bit different because he had been at Liverpool for ages and already had a huge reputation over here.

They managed to screw that up and so I'm sure that made it even less likely a foreign candidate would ever be an option no matter how good they are.

Rafa was a bit different because he had been at Liverpool for ages and already had a huge reputation over here.

They managed to screw that up and so I'm sure that made it even less likely a foreign candidate would ever be an option no matter how good they are.

... And he approached them.

Guest reefatoon

They are absolutely clueless when it comes to any football matters. They are obviously taking direction from someone who is just taking the piss. Has to be, and the pair of them go along with it the gullible cunts.

Jesus, he sounds depressed. I mean, he sounds fucking defeated. Just fucking leave man, you silly cunt.

This.  The whole thing is just pitiful and he's been flat as fuck for weeks, almost as if he's waiting to be peddled.  It's bad crack to want him to dead of convid, I just wish the fat fucka would buy a cottage in Alderley Edge and retire there, then he could live in an area where the people will probably like him.  If he buys one with a big garden he could sow some tatties and maybe even get some hens - a bit like Richard Briars in The Good Life, but with a touch of gout and a cholesterol problem.  The fresh air and the healthy diet would do him the world of good.

Yes, absolutely that too.

10000%!

Not a chance they would have attempted to bring in Rafa!