Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

According to the reports, the ten names Newcastle approached before Bruce were: Jose Mourinho, Mikel Arteta, Patrick Vieira, Roberto Martinez, Sean Dyche, Sam Allardyce, Garry Monk, Chris Hughton, Eddie Howe and Mark Hughes.

According to the reports, the ten names Newcastle approached before Bruce were: Jose Mourinho, Mikel Arteta, Patrick Vieira, Roberto Martinez, Sean Dyche, Sam Allardyce, Garry Monk, Chris Hughton, Eddie Howe and Mark Hughes.

According to Twitter...

2 signings?

2 strikers, 2 full backs. 1 defensive midfielder, 1 winger. - and they're just the essentials.

he really needs to get cracking.

Its Charnley that needs to get cracking. I can't imagine Bruce having much say.

The Chronicle's shifting of the narrative here is sickening. Painting him as the Geordie boy returning home and plastering him all over the front page.

Hmmm. Didn't see that coming. :lol:

Guest chopey

How does he know after a couple of days that we only need 2 players? We have already lost 4 players out of a squad that was to small in the first place.

That must mean Gayle, Murphy and Colback are first teamers again.

Rafa took us 4 steps forward Ugly Pardew is taking us 6 back.

I think most people are watching them out of morbid curiosity, rather than because they're still actually interested in the "club". That's certainly the case for me, anyway.

Then people watch the games out of morbid curiosity, then people go to the games out of morbid curiosity...

I think most people are watching them out of morbid curiosity, rather than because they're still actually interested in the "club". That's certainly the case for me, anyway.

Then people watch the games out of morbid curiosity, then people go to the games out of morbid curiosity...

Not really :lol:

Bet some will.

How does he know after a couple of days that we only need 2 players? We have already lost 4 players out of a squad that was to small in the first place.

That must mean Gayle, Murphy and Colback are first teamers again.

Rafa took us 4 steps forward Ugly Pardew is taking us 6 back.

He’s been told by Charnley and that recruitment bloke I assume.

We sacked Sir Bobby Robson and paid Blackburn compensation for Souness. Let that sink in.

The fans had a part to play in the first part of that tbf. Second part was ridiculous

Bet some will.

Some of the comments on the chronic and Newcastle pages on facet are depressing.

Full of ‘let’s get behind him’ crap

Bet some will.

Some of the comments on the chronic and Newcastle pages on facet are depressing.

Full of ‘let’s get behind him’ crap

They just don't care man, we can't get our club back with too many of these idiots about.

Just read some of the complete shite he came out with in his press conference - “I am in control of transfers” amongst others. Yeah, eat shit, cunt.

So we now have a head coach that treats us like idiots. Rafa seems a long time ago already.

What is it with Bruce managing rival teams? Birmingham/Villa, Sheffield Utd/Sheffield Weds, Newcastle/Sunderland... he's a strange bloke. I don't see why anyone would get behind this guy, knowing that he's taken Ashley's shilling, knowing Ashley's disdain for the fans of NUFC and the people of Newcastle, knowing how Ashley's treated previous managers. What a douche.

Just read some of the complete shite he came out with in his press conference - “I am in control of transfers” amongst others. Yeah, eat shit, cunt.

“We want to make a couple of signings at least. With the loss of [salomon] Rondon and [Ayoze] Perez that’s an area we have to take a look at. We are active in the transfer market as we speak and, hopefully, we can get a couple of players over the line."

It begins a new. Come transfer deadline we will still be scrambling to get our first or second player over the line before going with what we've got.

That’s got to be bullshit

That’s got to be bullshit

Nee chance whatsoever even MA would have had the brass neck to actually approach Hughton after the way he shafted him originally. Utter bollocks, as i'm sure is Monk and Hughes turning it down.