Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

That has nothing to do with posting vitriol morning, afternoon and night every single day.

Just look back over your posts this week. It's not normal man :lol:

Going on like nothing is the matter is not normal.

Don't think my posts have been that bad this week tbh.

It's not trolling :lol:

You guys are just manic depressives :lol:

Almost like my beloved football club has been stolen from me, fiddled with by a fat fucking conman and left absolutely ruined.

To be fair I can actually read a lot of what you post, as you're actually talking about stuff that Bruce has said in the media etc.

But the continuous abusive posts from Fitzgerald and ToonArmy1892 are just nonsensical.

Almost like my beloved football club has been stolen from me, fiddled with by a fat f***ing conman and left absolutely ruined.

To be fair I can actually read a lot of what you post, as you're actually talking about stuff that Bruce has said in the media etc.

But the continuous abusive posts from Fitzgerald and ToonArmy1892 are just nonsensical.

Pot kettle. You were calling people idiots the other day, hypocrite.

I don’t really have any feelings about Bruce TBH, he’s irrelevant. I know I should stop posting completely, and I am trying. But it’s just the only place to say how fucking annoyed I am with the fact I’ve had to step back from being a fan.

He's just been on Football Focus. Nee idea what he said but deeply shocked to see Dublin and Lawrenson saying we should move on and back the team, Bruce is a good manager etc. etc. Cherry on the cake being Lawrenson saying Rafa did leave us for the money as Chinese football is rubbish.

I don’t really have any feelings about Bruce TBH, he’s irrelevant. I know I should stop posting completely, and I am trying. But it’s just the only place to say how fucking annoyed I am with the fact I’ve had to step back from being a fan.

This is how I feel about the whole situation too, although I am starting to feel some hatred towards Bruce the more he opens his mouth and spews Ashley's PR out.

You do realise for large amounts of our fan  base, this is quite a depressing time as a a supporter? It's a legit way to feel given they way our club is being run? - Rafa going and appointing Bruce is a living a nightmare. Amongst the rest of the shit stuff going on, it feels like we could be in this exact same position in another 10 years, with another 2 seasons in the Championship at some point. It's all depressing stuff unless watching an incompetent head coach and relegation fight every year gives you a stiffy.

Appointing Bruce is the best thing for the long term health of the club. I'll be cheering him on wholeheartedly all the way down to League 1. Then I can focus my anger on Ashley again :-)

f*** off Steve, fat ugly manc mackem beaver.

Grotesque snake mackem fake Geordie  shithead

Bent-nosed plastic Geordie gusset rustler.

We need a thread of this stream of consciousness stuff going :lol:

Fat fatty fat fat poop face dog-fucker.

f*** off Steve, fat ugly manc mackem beaver.

Grotesque snake mackem fake Geordie  shithead

Bent-nosed plastic Geordie gusset rustler.

We need a thread of this stream of consciousness stuff going :lol:

Fat fatty fat fat poop face dog-fucker.

wanksplat chubby beef curtain face twat waffle