Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“Almiron was closer than Shelvey. Muscle injuries - we’ve got to be careful - you can’t have them pulling up and missing six or eight weeks. Let’s see how they are this week, and go from there.”

Fool!

And this is what we're dealing with:

Dinosaur manager tried dinosaur tactics, what else can he do???

Let them get in with it. If they’re lucky they might be able to celebrate 15th position in May. What a day that’ll be...

Let them get in with it. If they’re lucky they might be able to celebrate 15th position in May. What a day that’ll be...

Reckon we might even confirm mathematical safety GW 37, halcyon days indeed!

“I‘ve been in the north east and it’s tough for people at Christmas. Maybe the club can help too. Can we give them an incentive to bring people back? I do believe people want to come and see their team but it’s difficult for people. Maybe there’s something we can do?”

I'm so disenfranchised that there's a bit of me that's thinking this is the prelude to a half season ticket deal. Steve earning his wedge, I went to Mike and got you this deal.

Nice guy Steve has got this.  Such a top bloke.  Not complicit at all.  Just wants what's best for the club. Get behind him.

:lol:

So transparent. All in on it together yet not a chance in hell the fans will give Bruce any stick for it. They're in it with these cunts also.

Between these types of nuggets and the fuckin election, I feel like leaving the country, they're getting what they deserve.

Mind boggling idiocy.