Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Can’t help but feel we get what we deserve sometimes. Remember Arsenal at home last season after Bruce was appointed and the “if rafa goes we go” arranged a boycott yet still about 45,000 turned up. That was a disgrace and when I knew we were in big trouble as a club and fanbase. I was laughing for days after I read Bruce was appointed yet the majority wanted to give him a chance. Cunt should have been hounded our from day 1 last year

It's still absolutely ridiculous to me that Steve Bruce is manager of Newcastle United in 2020. :lol:

Way too specific.

It's still absolutely ridiculous to me that Steve Bruce is manager of Newcastle United in any year.

It's ridiculous to me that Steve Bruce is manager of anyone in 2020.

The Boycott itself ended up being timed poorly. People gave him a chance but then attendance quickly dropped so much after that when it was realised how bad he is, that they had to give 10,000 seats away free. He's lucky covid A) Masks him from abuse and B) Masks what will really piss his boss off, how much income he costs us.

The Boycott itself ended up being timed poorly. People gave him a chance but then attendance quickly dropped so much after that when it was realised how bad he is, that they had to give 10,000 seats away free. He's lucky covid A) Masks him from abuse and B) Masks what will really p*ss his boss off, how much income he costs us.

I don’t think he would get much abuse if crowds were allowed, the SJP crowd is placid as it gets nowadays and we knew how bad he was based on the last 20 years and nothing happened at that Arsenal game, not a peep against him. If we had anything about us the stadium should have been empty that game and we should have let him know what we thought of him from day 1. Instead we have wasted 18 months with this cunt. I reckon he wouldn’t be here now if the stadium was mainly empty from his first game.

Sick of wasting energy on the lot of it now, I’m tired of it.

This cunt will go one day, Ashley may or may not go for years yet, it’s a depressing time to be alive , being involved in a pathetic lifeless NUFC has worn me out.Back on to Bruce thats 2/5 straight defeats that may decide his tenure , it may not but if you want him gone you need 3 more losses before the pressure becomes ramped up to a new level.His team needs a hiding , he’s protected from the crowd all season so that is a huge bonus for him but results can only keep him in a job so if you want him out he needs a long losing streak .I was hoping for a walloping against City, narrow defeats will save him , he’s had a good start this year which is something else protecting him, his remit is as he has admitted to stay up , he should just do it.

This cunt is going nowhere soon lads  :'(

Nice to see .com made a compilation of what has been revealed on here previously. At least those who frequent that site and not here can pick up the hatred through Bruce's previous words and also now. The guy is an utter cretin.

Nice to see .com made a compilation of what has been revealed on here previously. At least those who frequent that site and not here can pick up the hatred through Bruce's previous words and also now. The guy is an utter cretin.

Football365 have also referenced it in their 'Winners and Losers', section.

I like the argument I see from pundits that “it’s Mike Ashley that’s the problem”. Newcastle fans spent years and years complaining about Ashley whilst being told we expected too much and he was stabilising the club, now suddenly it’s something we need to be informed about by these gobshites.

Peter Crouch is apparently the latest 'expert' to chip in, in support of Cabbageheed.

If I didn't know better, I would suggest that this pundit campaign seems to be orchestrated.

Well Ally Mccoist, Robbie Savage, Trevor Sinclair, Carlton Cole, Chris Sutton, Jamie Redknapp all have the same agent as Bruce so make of that what you will.

Peter Crouch is apparently the latest 'expert' to chip in, in support of Cabbageheed.

If I didn't know better, I would suggest that this pundit campaign seems to be orchestrated.

Well Ally Mccoist, Robbie Savage, Trevor Sinclair, Carlton Cole, Chris Sutton, Jamie Redknapp all have the same agent as Bruce so make of that what you will.

Not sure how true it is. NUFC360 put it up on twitter but quickly deleted it

think it's a booking agent not a football agent but i might be wrong.  She probably just works with the likes of talksport to get pundits on their shows.

The thought of a stronger NUFC really irks everyone doesn't it. From the Saudi takeover, to being told Ashley is a good owner and now its Steve Bruce we are told is great. Really strange goings on.

The thought of a stronger NUFC really irks everyone doesn't it. From the Saudi takeover, to being told Ashley is a good owner and now its Steve Bruce we are told is great. Really strange goings on.

It is bizarre how much of a problem it appears for them all.

Would anyone be happy if Ashley sacked Bruce (not happening like) and appointed someone a bit better?

I just don't see the point. The club is dead whilst Ashley is here, so I can't think of a better fitting manager for this version of NUFC.

Would anyone be happy if Ashley sacked Bruce (not happening like) and appointed someone a bit better?

I just don't see the point. The club is dead whilst Ashley is here, so I can't think of a better fitting manager for this version of NUFC.

Yes. While the takeover is a possibility I’d like to believe we have a manager taking us in the direction and maybe even enjoying a game every now and again rather than being bleeding awful to watch every week.

depends, if it was someone exciting I could at least watch the matches on TV.

And that's why I'd rather Bruce stay. I want every fan to turn their back on Ashley's club. They don't even deserve support on the telly  :lol:

A well ran and well resourced Newcastle is a big problem for the 'big six'. Make no mistake.