Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Imagine how toxic the ground would be right now if fans were allowed in. I don’t think it’s the same as Pardew where a fairly significant portion still wanted him there, or with Mcclaren who was a good bloke but just

not up to the job. I don’t know any Newcastle fan that likes this bloke or rates him as a good manager.

Just seen that clip of Neville after last night match, retweeted.

"I haven't seen Steve Bruce for 12 years, even though I played alongside him, and this isn't a Steve Bruce defence piece, but..."

Then goes on to blame/criticize anything and everything to do with NUFC over the las 10 years, except Steve Bruce.

:fool:

Well Bruce was definitely at his dad's funeral in 2015 and they were both at youth coach Eric Harrison's funeral in 2019

Only a matter of time before he has a heart attack. The colour of his face is totally wrong.

He did a interview before our game against Manchester United last year I think when we were on Amazon. It was literally the colour purple.

Similar to Alan Brazil.

I mentioned this on Saturday. BT Sport had a question out and ask who was the best English manager in the country. No one named Bruce though there were two of his loyal supporters in Sutton and Savage that were there in the studio. Sutton actually went for Roy Hodgson.

So these pundits defend Bruce fiercely but don't think he is anywhere near as good as they pretend him to be.

I still can’t believe how much Ashleys tactic of appointing this human shield has worked. He must be pissing himself. Literally 99% of all the abuse and flak is going at Bruce. People debating this and that and who should replace him when the bottom line is any debate about anything to do with the club is utterly pointless until the day Ashley leaves as the club is a rotten disgrace.

Imagine how toxic the ground would be right now if fans were allowed in. I don’t think it’s the same as Pardew where a fairly significant portion still wanted him there, or with Mcclaren who was a good bloke but just

not up to the job. I don’t know any Newcastle fan that likes this bloke or rates him as a good manager.

It really wouldn't be. It was full of sheep before pandemic. This is what the go to the game regardless crew had asked for and got what they deserve so can't complain really

Whilst at Aston Villa^

Same old shit waffle!

4 or 5 players (so probably 6 or 7!) didn't train all week and didn't look fit, yet he started them?! :lol: Fair play for taking ownership of that disgustingly bad mistake, but that was one hell of a massive, disgusting mistake, fella!  :lol:

He is genuinely thick as fuck. :lol:

The man is Trump-like in as much as I hate to even see him, let alone hear him spout his utter shite.....

But, here is a thought. We know that he is worse than awful, but the so called pundits (including Mr Shearer, sadly) give him no stick at all, say he is 'doing a good job' despite all the evidence to the contrary.

So, let him stay in the job, lose game after game in the most boring and dull way imaginable. 25% possession. 0 shots on target. 18% of the time in the opposition half. You get the idea...

It will get to the stage when even his most ardent and biased supporters (Savage, Sherwood etc) have absolutely nothing to defend him with, and then they finally see the truth and start attacking him.

Then, and only then can he be sacked and never, ever, ever 'grace' our game again and be banished shamefully into the oblivion he so deserves.