Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Momentum  :lol:

Steve Bruce: “When you hear the stories coming out of Southampton it looks as though they’ll be near enough back to full strength. From being depleted the other night. But I’ve been pleased with what we’ve been doing and we need to keep our momentum going.” #NUFC

You notice how he's already 'managing expectations' by talking them up?

He does it every single fucking time.

He builds his excuses up front every week as if to say 'Well, we were unlucky today but, as I said, they were back to full strength and a wounded animal, it was always going to be tough but, thats the premier league'.

He talks them up to protect his position by trying to prove knowledgable when in fact all he's doing is managing expectations because of how BAD he is at his fucking job.

I honestly can't stand the cunt.

It's petty for sure, but I hate the way he talks, it's such a far leap from Rafa. Meaningless shit. Also Willock has one goal in his entire career at senior level

'A little bit Samey'.

That's the level of technical assessment we are working with is it?

There's cunts playing football manager who are more articulate than this spunk bubble.

It's petty for sure, but I hate the way he talks, it's such a far leap from Rafa. Meaningless s***. Also Willock has one goal in his entire career at senior level

That’s just in league. Wikipedia only includes those on the side. In total he has a more respectable 11 in 78, presumably as he starts a lot more in cups.

That quite about Saivet was brilliant though.

It's petty for sure, but I hate the way he talks, it's such a far leap from Rafa. Meaningless shit. Also Willock has one goal in his entire career at senior level

Fucking lol!!  I'm sure he would love to "get forward"...but tell you what kid "we're one goal down and it's the 65th minute, to help I'm gonna bring on big joe and move you to right back, okay?"

Hendrick contributes virtually nothing but he's above the likes of Butt and Smith, whose contributions resulted in a net loss. Arguably also Colback 15/16, whose only act appeared to be to foul opposition players in dangerous areas.

He doesn’t understand quotes like ‘little bit samey’ are direct reflections on him.

He’s been in charge over a one and half seasons now, signed in enough players, and had enough opportunity to promote in anyone from youth team to carry his direction.

We’ve seen Anderson for 20mins, totally frightening he hasn’t given at least a couple of lads serious game time as a shake up and message to rest of squad he wants things doing his way.

Guy is a joke. Happy for 18months to let players do what they wanted, which was Rafa. Unfortunately with no direction or coaching, Rafa’s approach which squad loved turns in to this shitshow we saw against Sheff U and pretty much every game for last year.

He doesn’t understand quotes like ‘little bit samey’ are direct reflections on him.

He’s been in charge over a one and half seasons now, signed in enough players, and had enough opportunity to promote in anyone from youth team to carry his direction.

We’ve seen Anderson for 20mins, totally frightening he hasn’t given at least a couple of lads serious game time as a shake up and message to rest of squad he wants things doing his way.

Guy is a joke. Happy for 18months to let players do what they wanted, which was Rafa. Unfortunately with no direction or coaching, Rafa’s approach which squad loved turns in to this shitshow we saw against Sheff U and pretty much every game for last year.

It was his interpretation of Rafa, which was stick 11 men behind the ball and do fuck all else. He wasn't intelligent enough to understand there was far more to Rafa's set up than that.

It was his interpretation of Rafa, which was stick 11 men behind the ball and do fuck all else. He wasn't intelligent enough to understand there was far more to Rafa's set up than that.

Correct!

Like a lot our fans! God I miss thought idiots who were saying Bruce was doing a better job and such bollocks!

Jesus Christ that Saivet quote. Just fucking bury the lad for no reason why don't you? "Nice Guy" Steve Bruce at it again.

Which one,I haven't seen that?

Saivet must be absolutely terrible like.

5 Million we paid for him isnt much but fuck me. I wonder if he was totally shit in the Turkish league? You'd have to think so seeing as no team has wanted to go anywhere near him, even as a loan deal.

It was his interpretation of Rafa, which was stick 11 men behind the ball and do f*** all else. He wasn't intelligent enough to understand there was far more to Rafa's set up than that.

Yeah totally agree. He all but admitted he was going with the flow for the best part of 18months in the post match on BBC the other day. Basically he's come in, wanted to do 442 - hasn't worked, and senior players have pushed for 541 set up that was working with Rafa. He's gone for that against the big sides, and it's become the standard approach this year - and it's not uncommon for him to play wing backs anyhow.

Problem is he hasn't a clue how to coach a 541 low block, that's actually defensively solid, compact and can transition and get bodies forward. That being said, a fair share of blame still has to be at the players for playing like braindead cowards for the best part of a year.

The squad last season suited a 541, but replacing Rondon with Jokelinton was a killer.

Think Jones' arrival has actually cemented his 'do it my way' approach, and I'm open-minded as I can be that we won't see shut turd dished out each week as we have up to that second half against Leeds recently - and things could improve.

I don't think we'll go down, and see Bruce as a glorified caretaker, but what boils my p*ss is why it's taken so long. Change it end of last year going into this season, that's what pre-season/mini-pre-season after Covid break would have been for.

Even taking so long into this season after it was clear we were on a downward slope (even when results were coming, it was obvious it wasn't sustainable) to change it, do it his way, bring in a Jones is unforgivable. Blokes a total fraud, and embarrassment to PL/top-half Champ level management.