Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hearing that Bruce is actually Graham Carr’s pick. Make of that what you will.

That would indicate some degree of planning dont think they have been clever enough for that. Think hes all they could get. If he is anything to do with Carr be like when we bid on players he recommends and we're on the 6th to 8th choice.

Guest chopey

Steve Bruce at Hull

"It's the manager's job to always knock on the door, to always strive to improve, but there has to be a reasonable degree of common sense too.

"I think we'd try to be a bit more prudent and look to be in a situation where we'd be really, really strong if we went back to the Championship. I don't mean we're trying to be a yo-yo club but rather to be like, say, West Bromwich, who are a perfect example. Yes, supporters tear their hair out if you get relegated but at least the club isn't then going into Armageddon. But we'll do our best"

Perfect for Ashley, Pardew mark 2

Steve Bruce at Hull

"It's the manager's job to always knock on the door, to always strive to improve, but there has to be a reasonable degree of common sense too.

"I think we'd try to be a bit more prudent and look to be in a situation where we'd be really, really strong if we went back to the Championship. I don't mean we're trying to be a yo-yo club but rather to be like, say, West Bromwich, who are a perfect example. Yes, supporters tear their hair out if you get relegated but at least the club isn't then going into Armageddon. But we'll do our best"

Perfect for Ashley, Pardew mark 2

21845622-61-C7-4-FAD-8285-CFE937-FD52-E8.jpg