Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

I wonder if Bruce puts on a really strong Geordie accent in his press conference like McClaren in Holland and Barton in France.

gywzRni.png

Still the greatest headline ever.

Is this guy even healthy enough to last on that touchline? :lol:

From a purely health perspective should we be hiring this unhealthy mess?

gywzRni.png

Well he'll be under pressure from the start so it doesn't look good for his waistline.

It's 3am.  Rafa Benitez is rewatching his next opponent's last match, trying to find a way to exploit their defence.  Meanwhile, Steve Bruce is sitting on the kitchen floor in his pants eating pickled eggs from the jar.

gywzRni.png

Well he'll be under pressure from the start so it doesn't look good for his waistline.

It's 3am.  Rafa Benitez is rewatching his next opponent's last match, trying to find a way to exploit their defence.  Meanwhile, Steve Bruce is sitting on the kitchen floor in his pants eating pickled eggs from the jar.

We're in so much trouble man :lol:

gywzRni.png

:lol:

gywzRni.png

:spit:

Guest Open_C

This is the end for me, like. I stopped going when they sacked Hughton but I can't even pretend that I'm bothered about them now whether Brucey makes it here or not.

Last decade has been an object lesson in Be Careful What You Wish For.

He's not like. Mclaren has won trophies and had a reputation as a good coach at least. Bruce is just a fat horrible snake

Wish I could go to the Arsenal game just to get a seat near the dugout and abuse the horrible c*** all game