Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It’s disappointing to see when fans talk about these things and pretend to believe them just so they can keep on going for their own selfish reasons. Would much prefer them to just say I am going because I want to go, instead of rambling on about they don’t think boycotts would work etc. It’s just a selfish attitude of not doing the hard part and stopping for a bit to see what happens. It’s a shame that there will be so many in Seymour’s position too come the Arsenal game. Would have really been something to see it work too, but writing it off without even trying is just pretty lame excuses for just personally not wanting to stop going.

Calling someone selfish for going to a football match is absolutely pathetic

Not pathetic in the slightest. People are trying to organise a boycott for the Arsenal game and people can’t even get behind that for one game. That is pretty selfish don’t you think? As in YOU won’t boycott one game because YOU want to go to the game. People always have to make hard choices, not being prepared to test it for one game seems incredibly selfish.

So its just for one game is it?

What the f***s that going to do like? :lol: we boycott one game and Ashley sells the club suddenly? Nah

You do realise you boycotting will propably create a negative impact on the team against Arsenal don't you?

If anything that's selfish....

If not a boycott, what would you suggest fans do as an alternative to try and fight back?

We'll that's a good question, what can we do? I don't know to be truthful

Mike Ashley is a billionaire, a very, very, stubborn one at that. It's not what fans want to hear but after 12 years people should have realised that he sells the club when he wants to sell the club

We've had boycotts and protests in the pasts, he knows you want rid off him and he's still here

We've never had so many people refuse to go back, to the point where 12k season tickets are still available though. That's the difference here, and again it's resulting in Ashley spending a large amount of money on one player. Imagine what could be achieved if more people stayed away.

We can't just sit and shout at him in the stadium. The cameras have literally showed him laughing back at every single person doing it because he already has their money.

I think it should be clear by now that a miracle isn't just going to fall into our laps. Fans need to be proactive against Ashley now in order to hit him in the pocket and take our club back.

Guest covmag

It’s disappointing to see when fans talk about these things and pretend to believe them just so they can keep on going for their own selfish reasons. Would much prefer them to just say I am going because I want to go, instead of rambling on about they don’t think boycotts would work etc. It’s just a selfish attitude of not doing the hard part and stopping for a bit to see what happens. It’s a shame that there will be so many in Seymour’s position too come the Arsenal game. Would have really been something to see it work too, but writing it off without even trying is just pretty lame excuses for just personally not wanting to stop going.

Not pathetic in the slightest. People are trying to organise a boycott for the Arsenal game and people can’t even get behind that for one game. That is pretty selfish don’t you think? As in YOU won’t boycott one game because YOU want to go to the game. People always have to make hard choices, not being prepared to test it for one game seems incredibly selfish.

What the f***s that going to do like? :lol: we boycott one game and Ashley sells the club suddenly? Nah

You do realise you boycotting will propably create a negative impact on the team against Arsenal don't you?

If not a boycott, what would you suggest fans do as an alternative to try and fight back?

Mike Ashley is a billionaire, a very, very, stubborn one at that. It's not what fans want to hear but after 12 years people should have realised that he sells the club when he wants to sell the club

We've had boycotts and protests in the pasts, he knows you want rid off him and he's still here

Just go to the game, you just cant see it.just fucking go.

Oh dear. I’ll leave it there, seems like this is going around in circles. If you can’t see what an impact it would have live on Sky then go enjoy your day. I think you know fine well it would be a huge statement to see an empty ground though, but you are just not willing to give up one game and even try to do something, so you hide behind the “it won’t work, what will this do” stance. Really don’t understand when these things happen that some fans take it as a personal attack on them then knuckle right down the opposite way. Really odd.

Look at the insults I've taken for having the absolute temerity to go to football games, football games played by my football club :lol:

What the fucks that going to do like? :lol: we boycott one game and Ashley sells the club suddenly? Nah

The boycott is recommended for all things NUFC until he buggers off. For those that won't flat out boycott NUFC, the hope is that they will at least boycott the Arsenal match to send some sort of message to Ashley and the TV audience. You're worrying about the effects of the boycott on a largely inconsequential result in the grand scheme of things. The players should know that none of this is directed at them (except Colback, he can take all the flack that's ever thrown at him, the shite little turncoat).

If, for example, 30,000 boycotted (:yao:) and you were then in the minority in turning up, would you reconsider your position?

We've never had so many people refuse to go back, to the point where 12k season tickets are still available though. That's the difference here, and again it's resulting in Ashley spending a large amount of money on one player. Imagine what could be achieved if more people stayed away.

We can't just sit and shout at him in the stadium. The cameras have literally showed him laughing back at every single person doing it because he already has their money.

I think it should be clear by now that a miracle isn't just going to fall into our laps. Fans need to be proactive against Ashley now in order to hit him in the pocket and take our club back.

Give over man, do you honestly think the reason we are possibly signing Joleinton is because 12k hasn't renewed? :lol:

Didnt we want to sign him in January but Rafa wanted money spent elsewhere?

You haven't absorbed a single thing anybody has said to you

You're right, I haven't as a lot that's been said has been a load of rubbish to be truthful.

Please don't take this personally because we are all just faceless people who mostly don't know each other, and we just react to words each of us type.

That being said, mate you are one thick fucker, not personal like.

The boycott is recommended for all things NUFC until he buggers off. For those that won't flat out boycott NUFC, the hope is that they will at least boycott the Arsenal match to send some sort of message to Ashley and the TV audience. You're worrying about the effects of the boycott on a largely inconsequential result in the grand scheme of things. The players should know that none of this is directed at them (except Colback, he can take all the flack that's ever thrown at him, the s**** little turncoat).

If, for example, 30,000 boycotted (:yao:) and you were then in the minority in turning up, would you reconsider your position?

I'm sorry but I don't think even if 30,000 boycotted that Ashley would sell :lol:

Like I've said numerous times man, if I thought not turning up would get rid of him I wouldn't go.

I'm not letting one man ruin, supporting my football club.

Guest covmag

It's one game....you cant join in with a message to the world for one game?

Yes you are selfish with the fucking rest of your clubs fans  who go to it.

That said I hope Arsenal rip them apart mate.

Give over man, do you honestly think the reason we are possibly signing Joleinton is because 12k hasn't renewed? :lol:

That's exactly why we're signing him. Do you seriously think Rafa was offered that much money to spend on one player and turned it down?? :lol:

Guest covmag

The boycott is recommended for all things NUFC until he buggers off. For those that won't flat out boycott NUFC, the hope is that they will at least boycott the Arsenal match to send some sort of message to Ashley and the TV audience. You're worrying about the effects of the boycott on a largely inconsequential result in the grand scheme of things. The players should know that none of this is directed at them (except Colback, he can take all the flack that's ever thrown at him, the s**** little turncoat).

I'm sorry but I don't think even if 30,000 boycotted that Ashley would sell :lol:

Like I've said numerous times man, if I thought not turning up would get rid of him I wouldn't go.

Hes already ruined it.howay man

That's exactly why we're signing him. Do you seriously think Rafa was offered that much money to spend on one player and turned it down?? :lol:

Christ :lol:

We're signing him because we need a forward man, nothing to do with fans renewing or not.

How is he not ruining your support of the football club? Do you consider the last twelve years not to have been ruinous? There's been a few moments, for sure (all of which were fuck all to do with him) - but in the whole it's been a torturous, hopeless experience being a supporter of the club that calls itself Newcastle United. No success and no hope of it. Why keep funding it? What are you getting out of it?

The club you bought your season ticket for doesn't exist any more, man. Open your eyes. Fucking stand up for yourself.

This is why the fans that are choosing to still go are being referred to as "part of the problem".

Most of them won't admit it, but they look down their noses at those boycotting and are dismissing what it could do for the good of the club. It's like still turning up when things are this bad means they can keep their loyal fans badge.

All that needs to be said is when you chant "get out of our club" at him in the stadium, you're paying to do that and he's just laughing at you because he has your money to put into Sports Direct.

Enjoy your day out and the shower of shit you have to watch on the pitch.

You don't think 30,000 boycotting would, at the very least, have him sweating and instantly pulling some bullshit PR stunt? A sustained boycott would almost certainly have him closer to the exit door imo.

Hasn't he already ruined your football club? Because from my point of view it's no longer ours. Any faint glimmer of hope that it was still ours left with Rafa. Bruce is simply confirmation of that sad fact.

We're signing him because we need a forward man, nothing to do with fans renewing or not.

Explain the amount being spent then.

:lol:

I'd be intrigued to know if you accept sub standard quality products in other aspects of your life. Your car got a wheel missing? House got no roof?

Not very clever, are you?

You don't think 30,000 boycotting would, at the very least, have him sweating and instantly pulling some bullshit PR stunt? A sustained boycott would almost certainly have him closer to the exit door imo.

Hasn't he already ruined your football club? Because from my point of view it's no longer ours. Any faint glimmer of hope that it was still ours left with Rafa. Bruce is simply confirmation of that sad fact.

If 30k boycotted, he wouldn't be happy no, it would be lack of revenue. But no I don't believe it would push him out of the door

He wants 350m doesn't he? If no one is willing to pay that, with the clauses he would want included too, then he's not going to leave then is he?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

If my dad kicked me in the bollocks every time I went to see him, and had done it every other week for the last twelve years, I'd stop going to see my dad. I'd still love my dad, but I'd be unwilling to carry on getting kicked in the bollocks. If I carried on going, you'd have to think I enjoyed getting kicked in the nuts and took some kind of masochistic enjoyment out of the whole fiasco

Genuinely believing that the reason we're potentially signing Jolelinton is because fans haven't renewed :lol: not because we need a new forward after losing Perez and Rondon or anything

Aye, it's me who's not very clever

If my dad kicked me in the bollocks every time I went to see him, and had done it every other week for the last twelve years, I'd stop going to see my dad. I'd still love my dad, but I'd be unwilling to carry on getting kicked in the bollocks. If I carried on going, you'd have to think I enjoyed getting kicked in the nuts and took some kind of masochistic enjoyment out of the whole fiasco

"But then I'd have to spend the day with the wife"

Genuinely believing that the reason we're potentially signing Jolelinton is because fans haven't renewed :lol: not because we need a new forward after losing Perez and Rondon or anything

Aye, it's me who's not very clever

Again, explain why we're spending that amount on one player when we've never even spent half of that amount on someone in 12 years. It's called desperation.