Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

And who do you think Ashley would replace Bruce with ?

If precedent is anything to go by, somebody who isn't a useless t***. Shearer and Rafa have been his last two Hail Mary efforts.

Depends when the sacking comes down.

The three times it was early / mid season we were lumped with Kinnear, Pardew and Carver

None of those managers were brought in to save us. Steve's replacement, be it early, mid or late season, will be given the task of keeping the Donnay signs on the telly. I can see Mike shitting the bed again and bringing in someone competent.

If precedent is anything to go by, somebody who isn't a useless t***. Shearer and Rafa have been his last two Hail Mary efforts.

The three times it was early / mid season we were lumped with Kinnear, Pardew and Carver

None of those managers were brought in to save us. Steve's replacement, be it early, mid or late season, will be given the task of keeping the Donnay signs on the telly. I can see Mike shitting the bed again and bringing in someone competent.

Nobody competent would take it

Nobody competent would take it

I hope you're right. The FMA should fucking blacklist us.

Guest chopey

Listening to Pardew on Goals on Sunday yesterday it has to be him, he's so humble these days and he has unfinished business with us.

Listening to Pardew on Goals on Sunday yesterday it has to be him, he's so humble these days and he has unfinished business with us.

Oh god, oh god no. No. Please fuck no.

I'm trying to not overreact as it's just one game but given Bruce's CV to date, and the posts from Brummie, it's difficult not to see yesterday as an example of exactly how it's going to be.

It's going to be fucking awesome watching the puppet cunt fail.

'Give him a chance' Fuck that.

Guest covmag

I heard something the other day which rang the alarm bells,he rarely does the coaching?

It was evident yesterday he needs those 2 coaches by his side the whole game,why?

He evidently doesn't seem to have a clue, hes a bluffer.

Guest chopey

I was really surprised when he walked out yesterday before the game and slowly made his way to the edge of the technical area he didn't get a standing ovation a new manager normally receives so he just gave a limp wave and headed to his seat.

I heard something the other day which rang the alarm bells,he rarely does the coaching?

It was evident yesterday he needs those 2 coaches by his side the whole game,why?

He evidently doesn't seem to have a clue, hes a bluffer.

He's all about the man management, with zero ability on the football side. The guy's an absolute joke and the players know it.

I'm trying to not overreact as it's just one game but given Bruce's CV to date, and the posts from Brummie, it's difficult not to see yesterday as an example of exactly how it's going to be.

It's going to be fucking awesome watching the puppet cunt fail.

'Give him a chance' Fuck that.

100% this.

Guest The Little Waster

here is something to consider. Steve Bruce lost a relegation battle to John Carver. just let that sink in.

Tbf Carver was the best manager in the league at that point ?

Guest Krafthwerk

In a few weeks with a -12 goal difference and 0 points he’ll be saying that we need to get back to basics

Bookmarked in anticipation!

Guest covmag

I was really surprised when he walked out yesterday before the game and slowly made his way to the edge of the technical area he didn't get a standing ovation a new manager normally receives so he just gave a limp wave and headed to his seat.

Not announced at the ground either, which may have been a first ?

I could see us losing 7 out of next 9 games with Bruce in charge and players all over the shop. May get a point at Norwich and possibly against Brighton at home but if we look that bad again we will get ruined by Liverpool and Spurs, possibly even Watford at home again

Like his father, what Alex Bruce is saying there doesn't make any sense. Yes, it would have made sense to bring Willems on in CM as he has played there before. But he didn't, he apparently screamed "what the fuck is happening" when Willems went to CM, and he clearly then spent the rest of the game at LWB. Talking utter nonsense.

Guest godzilla

I honestly think that shambolic bit of management with Willems fully illustrates how piss poor a manager this bloke is, The fact that a player can go onto a pitch not knowing exactly what position he is playing is scandalous.