Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Can he manage to exceed our initial low expectations. Yes he can!

Now we sit and wait the inevitable 6 months of "give him time" press defending him l, players and the club defending him. Blaming the fans.. "he was never given a chance" not that he even deserved one anyway.

On the upside I dont need to worry about shelling out for DAZN next year. 

Dead cert to go down now. Players look like they can't be arsed and they're shoehorned into various formations that make them all look worse than they are.

At least training is a good laugh though. It's like having an older, less balder, fatter version of McClaren. (attention Marge Simpson)

the shittest part is it doesn't matter if he succeeds or fails because nothing is going to change the mind of Ashley over how to try and run the club.

Bruce, against all odds, lucking his way into 40 points and staying up will be materially no different than another relegation and promotion cycle where Ashley replaces him with another fucking loser to try it again.

Was laughing at the commentators comments at about 43 mins.... Bruce will just want to get them in to steady the ship a bit and regroup.  Makes me laugh how they are so out of touch with what we are as a club and what Bruce is.

He couldn't fuckin change his boxers never mind a game.

Guest Krafthwerk

Makes me livid when I keep hearing this ‘expectation’ s***. And from ‘one of our own as well’.

Expectations = 24 points and 20th place finish.

In another club there is a fair chance he could be sacked before he can do damage in the transfer market ala schteevie in January. I am sure Ashley will be wary. That said they wouldnt be Bruce's signings anyway.

It will come down to whether he has "lost the dressingroom" as well as the results. Considering at least 60% of these fuckers know they get it easy under Bruce that wont happen quickly. Thankfully he will do it to himself through panic trying to change things. Will start with something like leaving shelvey out who will quickly turn on him true to character. Then it will domino.