Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hold on. I thought Bruce wasn't a puppet and had final say on signings? So what's he doing complaining about having 6 centre backs when he had the final say on it?

He's just a fat former player getting a job on the back of winning the title with Man Utd. The bookies have him as one of the favourites to get relegated. Would be nice to see that actually analysed by the professional journalists and tv pundits. Unfortunately quite a few of those don't have much better qualifications.

I particularly like this quote from him: “I agree with the policy. I agree with it because it’s everybody’s policy. There’s not many that want to spend big, big money on a 29-year-old,”

So £16 million is big, big money now is it? :lol:

Aye because the only point of contention regarding the entire transfer policy is the fact we don't spend big on 29+s.

All very Pardew, this. Hire a bloke who is unbelievably grateful for the job and get him to lower expectations with his small-minded shite and dreadful football.

I particularly like this quote from him: “I agree with the policy. I agree with it because it’s everybody’s policy. There’s not many that want to spend big, big money on a 29-year-old,”

Bruce talking about/insulting Rafa again :kasper:

Bruce talking about/insulting Rafa again :kasper:

Problem is people will just take it at face value and go along with it, let's sully the name of the best manager we've had in almost 20 years :thup:

I sort of agree tbh, I would be delighted if we got £10m for Gayle, and that's purely down to his age.

The real problem is we should have spent that £16m on hiring a proper manager.

I sort of agree tbh, I would be delighted if we got £10m for Gayle, and that's purely down to his age.

Or even better spending it on keeping the great one we had.

What makes you think he wanted to stay?

If the club had shown some ambition, given Rafa the reigns, sorted the academy and training facilities like any normal club then he would have stayed, no doubt.

If the club had shown some ambition, given Rafa the reigns, sorted the academy and training facilities like any normal club then he would have stayed, no doubt.

Unless you believe what Mike Ashley, Lee Charnley, Richard Keys tell you :laugh:

You mean if we had a different owner basically.