Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He is what he is, but to not even acknowledge the fans today was the final straw for me.

The fat cunt can fuck off for me, in fact no, stay and take it you utter bell end

Seriously? He never even gave the fans a clap or nod? Fuck me!

He is what he is, but to not even acknowledge the fans today was the final straw for me.

The fat cunt can fuck off for me, in fact no, stay and take it you utter bell end

:lol: :lol: Sound. Bet the thickets in the away end were fewmin. Not even their man Bruce will give em a wave.

Bruce is growing on me to be honest, he's doing exactly what I hoped would happen and not letting me down. To think Ashley spunked £4m on him makes it all the sweeter and makes Ashley look all the more incompetent as a club owner. With any luck we'll continue to burn and sink through the leagues until the club and it's assets are worth fuck all - I can't support another team while NUFC exists and Ashley will never let go of it while he thinks there's any chance of getting money from it, I'd rather it died off and Ashley lost his investment than continue with this undead existence.

Seriously? He never even gave the fans a clap or nod? Fuck me!

Nope, shook managers hand and off down the tunnel, for all I think he’s shite he gets pelters for that mind.

I now utterly detest the fat bastard, our fans are thick as mince but to do that even after their blind faith support was a disgrace.

Today proves the club has lost me , I’m past caring, I used to and thought I never would stop caring but that single act has killed it for me.

Just seen he acknowledged that video that went around taking the piss out of him making noises as he leaves press conferences. :lol:

Steve, it's simple, if you weren't shit and disingenuous, you wouldn't get slagged off. You can fuck off, if you like. Doesn't matter to us, we're in the shit with or without your creaky knees.

dont even need hindsight to criticize him.

who the fuck plays 2 central defenders and names schar as one of them?

longstaff has been out injured and not had the greatest start to the season - why not play a fully fit Ki who didnt do too bad when he came on last week.

almiron is not a right winger ffs.

dont even need hindsight to criticize him.

who the fuck plays 2 central defenders and names schar as one of them?

longstaff has been out injured and not had the greatest start to the season - why not play a fully fit Ki who didnt do too bad when he came on last week.

almiron is not a right winger ffs.

oh yeah. and what has krafth done to be ahead of yedlin or manquilo?