Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I don't really see the point in complaining about Bruce, we all know he's just a symptom of the overall disease. Each of the three times I've tuned in since Rafa left I've reaffirmed my reason for walking away at the end of last season. Clearly it's difficult otherwise I wouldn't keep returning every now and again but I no longer feel anything for or against the team, in general it's a waste of time under the current ownership. I get more amusement now from the commentators saying stupid things like "We didn't expect much out of the match but we didn't expect 4-0"... really?! My personal expectation is a continuous burn every week, with perhaps an occasional hiccup or getting a point against a team having a bad day. We will be relegated this season, I have no doubt whatsoever, my only concern is the never-ending reign of a leeching wretch who cares nothing for the club, regardless of position or league.

Stayaway fans, likely chorizo touchers, were sickeningly criticising Sir Steve for us being too open and having too much attacking intent. Steve has made them look like a bunch of fucking idiots and made sure we had no shots on target today. Well done Steve, superb work.

unless he walks or gets sacked and we get a proper football manager in, we are relegated.

ofc we are ,in all fairness relegation was nailed on before a ball was kicked,u cant expect any different bringing a manager in who basicly just a championship journyman

Thing is, even if some numpty out there might try and suggest - in which ever way - that it's no worse than Rafa; not even the thickest person can claim it's better. So how can they keep going? Oh yeah, China n stuff.

He is what he is, but to not even acknowledge the fans today was the final straw for me.

The fat cunt can fuck off for me, in fact no, stay and take it you utter bell end