Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Absolute fucking wanker, this bloke. Same bollocks trotted out on an SSN interview. ‘Taking over Rafa is a hard hard job’, ‘I’ve taken in a challenge’, ‘I’ve not been here long’, etc. Cunt.

:lol: Still quoting Rafa's name at the end of October.

It's free real estate.

He just keeps trotting out that same shite unopposed, yet if the fans use any Rafa related stat etc. they're told to move on and stop complaining.

It'll be like this until we're finally relegated, and even then he'll probably use a rafa defence.

What else can he do? He doesn't really know that much about organising football teams so he ends up talking about individuals. Whether that's Rafa being a hard act to follow, or Matty Longstaff being "like a kid in a sweetshop" on his debut. Always meaningless anecdotes which you could hear from any bloke in the pub.

He said he hasnt even thought about transfers yet he's just concentrating on getting the team through this tricky set of fixtures

He's an absolute fuckwit. We're getting results despite him not because of him. The best performances of the season are where he's basically gone "just do what you did last year", once the prick tries to change anything it falls apart. He's a bullshitting, manipulative, spineless, incompetent cunt.

He's an absolute fuckwit. We're getting results despite him not because of him. The best performances of the season are where he's basically gone "just do what you did last year", once the prick tries to change anything it falls apart. He's a bullshitting, manipulative, spineless, incompetent cunt.

Pardew 2.0

Is he still coming out with this overly defensive, butthurt claptrap and positioning himself in the context of the outgoing manager? Why? Why does he keep banging on like he's had anything other than a fairly steady ride from critics so far, in spite of several abysmal performances and tactical fuck-ups?

Refuse to listen to that cos the dozen or so seconds of audio I've caught of Bruce thus far is quite enough. I like Gayle but it's a bit of a joke that he's even at the club at this point. The fact he's in contention to start offers another piece of evidence proving that we've stagnated/regressed.

God, when you add everything up, how is it possible for any fan to take the club seriously?

I know a few lads that play for my local pub team that have scored a few goals so far this season. If a goal scorer is a goal scorer, then I can pass their number on to Steve. They'll do a job for us.

Steve Bruce is actually worse than Pardew, isn't he?

Whatever he says is x10 the equivalent Pardew said IMO. He’s played the local super fan card so needs to be held to it. We all knew Pardew was just a cunt in a fortunate position doing his best to stay afloat. This fat patsy thinks he’s gods gift to the club, city and region. His schtick is more or less the same too but instead of being at the morons in the stands he chosen the most popular manager in recent history as his scapegoat. He’s fucking pathetic.

Top teams are starting to hand cans of whip ass out now, can't see it been to long before Sports Direct United gets another one

There we go