Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm not a fan of Steve Bruce and i definitely don't think he's the right man for us. But was just thinking  what would you do to change our fortunes formation, players,etc. Just curious to what other people think the answer is.

I would work out what my preferred style of play is, then pick the players who fit that formation. If players aren't that familiar with it, then I would get my hand picked coaches to work on them extensively through the week from day one, so by the time it comes to November, everyone is locked in and understanding what is required.

If you look back to when Rafa came, this is exactly what he did, and it did take a few games before it started to take shape. Same for Keegan.

We were relying on Joselu, Muto, Kenedy, Atsu a lot more, Ritchie higher up the pitch, Rondon returning to fitness and Ayoze playing shite first 10-12 games of last season. We’ve added £75m to the front three since then, two of who are rapid and look better on the eye...plus Willems on the left rather than Dummett. Give Rafa the same resources and I’m sure we’d look even better.

We were relying on Joselu, Muto, Kenedy, Atsu a lot more, Ritchie higher up the pitch, Rondon returning to fitness and Ayoze playing shite first 10-12 games of last season. We’ve added £75m to the front three since then, two of who are rapid and look better on the eye...plus Willems on the left rather than Dummett. Give Rafa the same resources and I’m sure we’d look even better.

These are the same mongs who fill the stadium while Ashley sells off the property ssets and presumably banks the cash himself. What can you say really?

Very Pardewesque, unsustainable results when you're relying on your defenders for goals, higher up in the league than your goals for and GD dictates. Reminds me very much of the 5th season when so many teams just didn't perform and we fluked our way to Europe.

Very Pardewesque, unsustainable results when you're relying on your defenders for goals, higher up in the league than your goals for and GD dictates. Reminds me very much of the 5th season when so many teams just didn't perform and we fluked our way to Europe.

Very good call.

Looking like a flukey finish this season for the new Messiah and SD Utd.

Accidentally caught 5 mins of this today on BT sports, but had to turn off as I felt dirty and soiled viewing it.

Glad to see those SportsDirect Utd fans enjoying this brief spell of joy though.

Good on 'em. True sooper fans every man Jack of them.

Sure they will enjoy the next few seasons of up and down, and up and down with their wonderful owner raking in the cash,pissing himself laughing at them., whilst they sit there in their replica shirts getting away from those awful wives and girlfriends.

truly 'The loyalest football supporters, the world has ever seen.'