Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Pathetic from shearer

For all his hero status at Newcastle, Shearer has cited Souness and Dalglish as the best two managers he has worked with in the past.

Shearer always gave the impression he rated managers who built everything around him rather than the team. Probably why he conspired with Sheperd to get Bobby Robson sacked when he had the temerity to consider starting Kluivert and Bellamy ahead of Tyneside's favourite son.

Pathetic from shearer

For all his hero status at Newcastle, Shearer has cited Souness and Dalglish as the best two managers he has worked with in the past.

Shearer always gave the impression he rated managers who built everything around him rather than the team. Probably why he conspired with Sheperd to get Bobby Robson sacked when he had the temerity to consider starting Kluivert and Bellamy ahead of Tyneside's favourite son.

:lol: I think there's a reasonable amount of truth in the first half of that post. The rest of it sounds like a load of shite. Shearer's on record several times saying Bobby saved his career; Shepherd wanted rid of him in favour of a disciplinarian.

In terms of Shearer's recent quotes. Well, it's just another reflection of the Pardew era. One of the worst things about that time was having to listen to people who we respect come out with pro-club claptrap. We're living it all again with Bruce - they're very similar imo. Shearer knows the situation well enough but he's mates with Bruce; being glass half full I'd say it's difficult for him to be really critical; glass half empty I'd say of him what I've said of others: you're either with us or against us.

Love Shearer. Will never criticise my hero.

He is mate's with Bruce, he's not going to give him shit. I don't need Shearer to slag off Bruce to make up my own opinion.

That's because you are a Bruce apologist yourself. Anyway, being your hero doesn't make Shearer above criticism. If he's not going to criticise his pals then he shouldn't be a pundit.

He’s my hero too and I’ve always loved Shearer. But this is really shit from him. We need our icons to be leaders for the good of the club, not back their mediocre mates when they are enabling Ashley to rinse the club.

I’m really disappointed in him.

Love Shearer. Will never criticise my hero.

He is mate's with Bruce, he's not going to give him shit. I don't need Shearer to slag off Bruce to make up my own opinion.

That's because you are a Bruce apologist yourself. Anyway, being your hero doesn't make Shearer above criticism. If he's not going to criticise his pals then he shouldn't be a pundit.

I'm not a Bruce apologist Negatron. I give my opinion on different points. It's obvious Bruce training methods are causing more injuries than last season. I've mentioned that before. I'm not going to slag off Shearer because he's doesn't say that in the public.

I'm an adult, I can make up my own mind without needing Alan Shearer to shape what I think.

Is he not meaning it's down to having too many games in a short period of time and not having the quality in depth?

Bruce oversaw the summer transfer window and was delighted with the squad he masterfully assembled.  But it is what it is.

It was an ok squad on paper but I'm on about the number of TV games over Christmas being played within a short period of time.

We should have enough in the squad to be ok though for the remainder of the season and improve in the summer.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Good article in the athletic focussing on Sheffield United's training approach. They've had no muscle injuries this season despite having barely changed their side over the 22 games they've played

Good article in the athletic focussing on Sheffield United's training approach. They've had no muscle injuries this season despite having barely changed their side over the 22 games they've played

They weren’t hampered by Rafa’s dogshit medical team or the pox on Bruce’s home.

No he didn’t :lol:

He didn't oversee (I doubt he's even allowed to order at the team cafeteria without Mikes permission), but he spent two weeks after the transfer window on his hands and knees shilling what an amazing transfer window it was and how happy he was with the squad.  He has zero right to bitch about depth.

No he didn’t :lol:

He didn't oversee (I doubt he's even allowed to order at the team cafeteria without Mikes permission), but he spent two weeks after the transfer window on his hands and knees shilling what an amazing transfer window it was and how happy he was with the squad.  He has zero right to bitch about depth.

This.

He made it clear he wasn't a puppet and wasn't he coming out and saying he's never had so much money to spend?

The bloke is just another Pardew. With the bonus being he's lovely Geordie which the whoppers in our support lap up on top of them believing he plays attacking football because they've read one line of text on Facebook saying so, following sharing a post from B!LL Gates for the chance to win $10m because the last winnder didn't come forward to claim it.

They don't have many rapid/fast players either besides Mousset (who aren't one of the regular starters), which are normally the ones that experience muscle injuries.

Guest neesy111

They don't have many rapid/fast players either besides Mousset (who aren't one of the regular starters), which are normally the ones that experience muscle injuries.

:lol: :lol: