Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Luckiest manager alive and I'm convinced his luck will lead us to Wemberlee this season!

The media will have a field day about it if he does using their stupid Rafa comparison!

While I see where you're coming from, we'll be destroyed by anyone good.

Not expecting us to make it past WBA

Think we’ll beat them due to promotion priorities but relying on Reading or Sheff Utd at home in the Quarters to go any further unless there’s some huge shocks in the 5th Round.

My big issue is against the weaker teams.

No problem with being uber defensive, and trying to hit teams on counter/score from free kicks and corners against the stronger teams. We've picked up a decent amount of points against City, Spurs, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

The problem is we play exactly the same against the weaker teams. Bruce needs to improve our possession and attacking coherence against the less able teams.

It's the same "plan" against every single team and that makes no sense.

He's genuinely gone from start of the season rafa was to negative i can get them playing attacking football, to rafa coached them too much they can't attack anymore to I'm a genius their defensive performance is all my idea and now to i can't get them all to attack and even pass because they're all shit players

Hasenhuttl & Potter have done alright changing their styles of play pretty much overnight, what’s Bruce’s real excuse?

Forget Norwich and Brighton, we were getting outplayed by a third division team on Tuesday night. By outplayed, I'm not talking about the final score, I'm talking about doing the basics in player movement and passing. In the second half we ended up booting the ball out long just to relieve the pressure. Oxford didn't have the quality finishers to capitalise, otherwise you could hardly argue that we looked the better side. Bruce's pathetic excuse that our players aren't good enough looked pretty desperate in context.

She is absolutely, completely, totally, spot on.

This should be shown on every screen in Newcastle, including our fucked up ground full of fools.....

I've watched a few videos of her on youtube. She's very talented. Her channel is called StuntPegg.

She is absolutely, completely, totally, spot on.

This should be shown on every screen in Newcastle, including our fucked up ground full of fools.....

She's obviously got far more analytical skills than the fans who go to the games. Most of them would just be left scratching their heads and spluttering about Andy Carroll coming home.

I divnt listen to what the missus has to say so am i fuck listening to what some lassy has to say about wor bruce.

Funnily enough, I know this is a joke, but most of the comments allude to this, absolute knuckle draggers.