Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Before this season i thought he was just an idiot, probably a nice guy just not up to the task and would take him over Pardew's uberconfidence slipperyness but all the Rafa slagging off just shows off such an unpleasant side to him I've lost any sympathy I might have had for being Ashley's sucker of the moment

Almiron looked amazing working off Rondon assisted by Perez Bruce has baffled us with science for 7 months figuring this out, then tells us what we already know 

Before this season i thought he was just an idiot, probably a nice guy just not up to the task and would take him over Pardew's uberconfidence slipperyness but all the Rafa slagging off just shows off such an unpleasant side to him I've lost any sympathy I might have had for being Ashley's sucker of the moment

Blokes a rat. Simple as that. But you nah..... Support the team not the regime.

Let's see if either responds.

I don't understand how these press conferences work, was the same when Pardew was here.

Bruce/Pardew: Tell a massive lie

Journos: Fair enough, lets move on

Rafa uses tactics to set up the team to get a result against Man City: Gary Neville and co, "It's a disgrace to the Premier League and those fans from other clubs that wanted to be entertained over Newcastle getting a result to keep them up"

Bruce plays the worst football in the league: Gary Neville and co, "He's done a good job up there. This seasons goal was always to stay up"

Let's see if either responds.

I don't understand how these press conferences work, was the same when Pardew was here.

Bruce/Pardew: Tell a massive lie

Journos: Fair enough, lets move on

Rafa uses tactics to set up the team to get a result against Man City: Gary Neville and co, "It's a disgrace to the Premier League and those fans from other clubs that wanted to be entertained over Newcastle getting a result to keep them up"

Bruce plays the worst football in the league: Gary Neville and co, "He's done a good job up there. This seasons goal was always to stay up"

The pundits are one of the main reasons I hate football. Zero integrity.

Guest neesy111

You know hell has frozen over when you are on the same side as phil fucking Thompson.

What did big nose say?

You know hell has frozen over when you are on the same side as phil fucking Thompson.

What did big nose say?

Bruce is protecting ashley by not complaining about the recruitment - january in particular.

Was it definitely 442 yesterday though?

Not really. Joelinton was playing primarily as a long ball outlet in a LAM position. Gayle up front with Almiron behind, but the three of them interchanging positions at random and to no real effect. Fluidity a la Bruce.

Ritchie was further back wide right, playing a lot infield, Manquillo was wingbacking, but they were still getting in each others way.

Rose staying back doing fuck all. Shelvey doing his usual. Hayden being invisible, but I guess doing some tackling in midfield. Honestly forgot he was even playing. Always do.

A sort of 4-2-3-1 or a narrow lopsided 4-3-3 would be more accurate.

I watched the 2nd half of the Burnley match last weekend. The pattern of play appeared to be either let the back four pass among themselves then one of the defenders or Dubravka would boot it up to Joelinton or just let Almiron run with the ball in order to make something happen. A real lack of off the ball movement as well with players just standing there waiting for the ball to come to them, never attempting to lose their marker and then the player with the ball would have to do something magical which often resulted in them losing the ball.

It was awful football. That apparently required an extra days training for Bruce to drill that into them. He must be one of the laziest managers in the league if that's what he is working on at the training ground.