Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

No, but the stats help you work out whether it's skill or luck. If you only judge things on results, you might not appreciate what's really going on. You can be bad and still win, but that might not be sustainable.

well put - what was that period where we were picking results with our defenders scoring random goals as we were dicked off the pitch in most games?  he doesn't "deserve credit" for that because winning games by having your defenders score all the goals isn't a tactical plan, it was fucking luck :lol:

Of course it was :lol:.

Honestly, I've never said 'how the fuck did we win that?!?' or 'How the fuck are we nicking a point from this?' more in my 33 years as a NUFC fan.

He's been the luckiest cunt going.

Even yesterday it took a red card, defensive slip and Sheff Utd being knackered to break the deadlock but, all of a sudden, we're lucky to have 'Good Ole Steve'.

At this rate, we'll be lucky to hang on to him and Poch will have a competitor at every elite interview he does this summer :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Who on here suddenly said we were lucky to have good ole Steve?

Where did I say that was from here?

If not here then who suddenly said we were lucky to have good ole Steve after Sheff Utd had a red card ?

The pundits (his mates) and his drinking buddies in the media have been saying how great he is all weekend? Did you miss that?

So which pundit or drinking mates of his suddenly said we were lucky to have good old Steve after Sheff Utds red card?

Read what I wrote again please.

"Even yesterday it took a red card, defensive slip and Sheff Utd being knackered to break the deadlock but, all of a sudden, we're lucky to have 'Good Ole Steve'."

Which of Bruces drinking mates and pundits said we were "lucky" to have "good ole Steve" after sheff utd had a player sent off and had a defensive slip-up in order for us to break the deadlock?

Fuck me. The point I was making is that we needed a break yesterday to break the deadlock.

The win yesterday, against a knackered ten men, has now given he friends in the media and ex-colleagues on TV a further opportunity to talk him up.

But I think you probably already knew that and were just being pedantic.

So it didn't happen then, cheers.

Your interpretation didn't happen but that's because you were trying to be a pedantic cunt. I'd imagine most others could see the point being made.

Aye so it didn't happen, cheers!

The Bruce Bum Brothers right here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

He's fucking hopeless man. He's been as lucky as fuck all season and his CV doesn't lend any hope whatsoever that things will change.

Look how furious you are Bruce hasn't done as shite you thought he would.

He's fucking hopeless man. He's been as lucky as fuck all season and his CV doesn't lend any hope whatsoever that things will change.

You come across deranged man. Hyped for a new manager to progress the club forward and also so I don't have to read your liquid aids posting about Steve Bruce ever again. Tiresome.

No, but the stats help you work out whether it's skill or luck. If you only judge things on results, you might not appreciate what's really going on. You can be bad and still win, but that might not be sustainable.

well put - what was that period where we were picking results with our defenders scoring random goals as we were dicked off the pitch in most games?  he doesn't "deserve credit" for that because winning games by having your defenders score all the goals isn't a tactical plan, it was fucking luck :lol:

Honestly, I've never said 'how the fuck did we win that?!?' or 'How the fuck are we nicking a point from this?' more in my 33 years as a NUFC fan.

Even yesterday it took a red card, defensive slip and Sheff Utd being knackered to break the deadlock but, all of a sudden, we're lucky to have 'Good Ole Steve'.

At this rate, we'll be lucky to hang on to him and Poch will have a competitor at every elite interview he does this summer :lol: :lol: :lol:.

If not here then who suddenly said we were lucky to have good ole Steve after Sheff Utd had a red card ?

The pundits (his mates) and his drinking buddies in the media have been saying how great he is all weekend? Did you miss that?

So which pundit or drinking mates of his suddenly said we were lucky to have good old Steve after Sheff Utds red card?

"Even yesterday it took a red card, defensive slip and Sheff Utd being knackered to break the deadlock but, all of a sudden, we're lucky to have 'Good Ole Steve'."

Which of Bruces drinking mates and pundits said we were "lucky" to have "good ole Steve" after sheff utd had a player sent off and had a defensive slip-up in order for us to break the deadlock?

Fuck me. The point I was making is that we needed a break yesterday to break the deadlock.

The win yesterday, against a knackered ten men, has now given he friends in the media and ex-colleagues on TV a further opportunity to talk him up.

Your interpretation didn't happen but that's because you were trying to be a pedantic cunt. I'd imagine most others could see the point being made.

Aye so it didn't happen, cheers!

Bruce Bum Brother for life. Hope you follow him to whichever shite championship side he ends up when he's binned. Ta da.

Insane  :lol: :lol:

If you've enjoyed watching the football served up this season with samptime29[/member] then good for you two.

I think he's been shite, lucky as fuck and can't stand the Ashley stooge.

If you've enjoyed watching the football served up this season with samptime29[/member] then good for you two.

No I just think he's done a decent enough job so far.

Losing the argument so you make things up. I've said 30 mins ago we've played shite football. I've said throughout the season we've played shite football, and of course it's not that enjoyable to watch.

Very similar to the Pardew era this.

Yup, i really dont understand how anyone can rate Bruce.

We don't.

This is what pisses me off about this board. Most posters don't read properly.

'Crap manager nobody wants has had a decent season' is how I'd sum it up.

We don't.

How this fuck does it always turn in to an argument in here then? :lol:

I swear everyone loses their shit for multiple pages just to end with 'we all agree he's shit; just differing shades of it'.

The judge just likes to stir. Ignore.

We don't.

Exactly. I thought we'd be close to relegation zone with Bruce. It's vital we stay up - and the club can progress forward.

Bruce can move on with a nice payout, will get decent championship club for next job. That is fine. No problems here.

Exactly. I thought we'd be close to relegation zone with Bruce. It's vital we stay up - and the club can progress forward.

right, and we would have been well in it if not for unusual amounts of luck, that's the crux of the disagreement i think

The judge just likes to stir. Ignore.

He made up the non-existent quote so he's the one stirring buddy!

right, and we would have been well in it if not for unusual amounts of luck, that's the crux of the disagreement i think

I agree we've had some luck. Not denying that. But the team spirit has been good, solid at home, and consistently picking up points.

He was happy to come to a club he apparently loves and cares about under this Ashley regime which has done so much damage to it

He doesn’t do tactics

He’s been incredibly jammy with some results. Much like Pardew any decent results were gained despite him, not because of him.

Plus all the whinging about Rafa and woe is me there was no crowd at the stadium to see ‘me’ win 3-0.

Plus all the bottom of the stats table stats

But yeah, he deserves praise. Weird.

We don't.

How this fuck does it always turn in to an argument in here then? :lol:

I swear everyone loses their shit for multiple pages just to end with 'we all agree he's shit; just differing shades of it'.

I said from the start he was shit!