Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He has run players into the ground.  Shockingly inept squad management.

Yedlin at RW?  Behave.

If running the players into the ground meant 8 points from first 4 games back effectively securing our league status  and hopefully secure takeover by removing any rumoured relegation clauses then he did the right thing to be honest.

I thought the Watford loss was merely down to soft penalties, yet now the performance was apparently unacceptable?

Ha!

I’m surprised the fat fucker doesn’t have to wear a name tag to remember who he is.....I hate this fat mess more than any other of the useless fuckers we have had in charge.....yes even Pardew ?

This capitulation at the end of the season is the best thing that could have happened to be honest. Any slight notions the new owners may have had about actually giving this eejit a chance will have evaporated.

It’s imperative that he’s moved on as soon as possible once the season is finished.

He's blaming injuries to key defenders for the loss basically, but he had the same defenders Rafa was using last season very successfully. Just looks to me like the longer the team goes without the focus on shape and formation that Rafa was drilling week in week out, the more confused we are becoming. Not really apparent what we are trying to do at this point, we aren't really attacking or defending with any conviction.

where is the well drilled defensive system rafa set up that let players come in out of the team without upsetting the back 5. the second goal today was absoltely ridiculous with regards to the positioning of the cb's. where was schar wondering off to, leaving krafth to mark kane?

thats partly down to the player, but your coach should have it drilled into you over over again so that its second nature.

Is that not the lad who was over the moon to buy his first season ticket last summer? Or was that another of the TF goon squad?

Thankfully I don’t partake, TF is bad enough.

Aye, just looks like the standard awful banter merchant so long as I’m getting paid making my awful content I couldn’t actually give a fuck.

I think when Rafa was here they were okay enough. Listened to the podcast every now and then. But can't remember partaking at all this season. The sooner the takeover happens and Bruce is gone the better, then we can all forget that this period even happened. I posted a few weeks ago that if and when it goes through and Mrs Doubtfire is replaced, this season will become a complete non-event in the club's history. Hopefully that happens in regards to GS, TF et al regarding shite opinions on Bruce.

Guest neesy111

4 wins in 18 league games.

Astonishing the pundits aren't crowding about that stat

We average a point a game over that time. 

If you're a Newcastle fan and you don't think Rafa was an absolute diamond who should have been the best thing to happen to the club since Bobby, you're a f***ing dickhead, to be frank. And/or: if you think his demands and expectations of the club towards him and 'the project' were anything other than reasonable, ambitious and entirely in the best interests of the club, you're also a f***ing dickhead. Finally, if you think Bruce in any way compares favourably with the guy, you're a dickhead with an egg on top.

Not aimed at anyone on here, BTW.

Wish tou can put this on Twitter for that universe who hail Bruce and hate Rafa.

I watched the game last night and there is no system to the way they play whatsoever.  There is no patience, no composure, just get it forward as quick as you can to ASM and fingers crossed.  I think we had about 15 so called attempts at goal and scored 1 while Spurs had 5 attempts and scored 3.  We are shooting from places where we are unlikely to score, ASM being the main culprit.  The sooner this face licking prick is gone the better

I watched the game last night and there is no system to the way they play whatsoever.  There is no patience, no composure, just get it forward as quick as you can to ASM and fingers crossed.  I think we had about 15 so called attempts at goal and scored 1 while Spurs had 5 attempts and scored 3.  We are shooting from places where we are unlikely to score, ASM being the main culprit.  The sooner this face licking prick is gone the better

I must have been watching a different match last night, as I don't remember 22 shots from us at all.

Do they count long passes from the back that go out of play or the opposition goalkeeper picks up as shots now?

I must have been watching a different match last night, as I don't remember 22 shots from us at all.

Do they count long passes from the back that go out of play or the opposition goalkeeper picks up as shots now?

ASM had about 7 or 8 from miles out.

ASM had about 7 or 8 from miles out.

Shows the plan up I guess then. Give it to ASM and hope for the best.