Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I won't be following next season like, can't face it. Having some hope on the horizon got me through this time.

What's your cut-off though? First game of the season, or whenever we get 100% proof the takeover isn't happening?

Just not watching unless the takeover is done.

I won't be following next season like, can't face it. Having some hope on the horizon got me through this time.

What's your cut-off though? First game of the season, or whenever we get 100% proof the takeover isn't happening?

Think I'm the same, but not sure yet as I'm still invested in liking quite a lot of the players :/

Think I'm the same, but not sure yet as I'm still invested in liking quite a lot of the players :/

Almiron and ASM for me. Maybe Schär and Dubravka too.

Christ our squad is average.

Almiron and ASM for me. Maybe Schär and Dubravka too.

Christ our squad is average.

Yeah love ASM & Dubs, really like Almiron, Schar, like Hayden, Lascelles, Lejeune and plenty of time for the likes of Clark. Lot of decent characters and likeable players.

More of this fat cunt .

I won’t be watching anything thank fuck , hope I can hold out on that promise, I’ve had this club in my heart for 52 years .

Christ that's gonna be hard. I've only supported NUFC for 38 years and I have no idea how to switch off (other than not watching)

After spending so long in the takeover thread I'd almost forgotten that Bruce is still manager. Next season's actually going to be hilarious :lol:

Yeah should be good for a laugh if nothing else. Who knows, maybe he'll do an 'Ok job' again next time round.

Bruce has that commitment from this current group at Newcastle - the core of British players that Rafa Benitez brought to the club have been crucial - and he will look to build on that in the transfer market this summer as Eric Black, his former assistant at Birmingham, Wigan and Sunderland, explains.

"It's the group thing that he brings and that's why he manages to get the best out of a group of players," he told ChronicleLive.

"They all have to be heading in the same direction. We had various times where we thought we had a little bit more money, certainly at Birmingham, but what you do is you dilute the work ethic and the camaraderie within the squad when you bring 'star players' in.

Cheap hard working British players to do the job next season then. We will be the Burnley of the north east, which will probably be quietly approved a decent percentage of our fan base.

Guest neesy111

Swear he brought Dugarry in at Birmingham and said he was one of the best players he worked with

He did sign him.

Bruce has that commitment from this current group at Newcastle - the core of British players that Rafa Benitez brought to the club have been crucial - and he will look to build on that in the transfer market this summer as Eric Black, his former assistant at Birmingham, Wigan and Sunderland, explains.

"It's the group thing that he brings and that's why he manages to get the best out of a group of players," he told ChronicleLive.

"They all have to be heading in the same direction. We had various times where we thought we had a little bit more money, certainly at Birmingham, but what you do is you dilute the work ethic and the camaraderie within the squad when you bring 'star players' in.

Cheap hard working British players to do the job next season then. We will be the Burnley of the north east, which will probably be quietly approved a decent percentage of our fan base.

Think that underrates Burnley significantly TBH, they're a well-run club with a clear philosophy top to bottom.