Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

Well done for holding strong to your 4-4-bastard formation. Knew it would pay off. Felt at last like he has shook off Rafas negativity and truly stamped his style.

Almiron played well, Carroll was shocking. Therefore you know who'll start on Sunday.

Based on Bruce's previous logic big Joe should be starting Saturday. Wouldn't be fair to leave him out!

Free Joelinton!

Almiron played well, Carroll was shocking. Therefore you know who'll start on Sunday.

Almiron will. Bruce is a Pardew replica, hoof to the big man up front is the easy option which he understands, when he gets humped by a footballing team he'll react by going the other way without any real idea what he's doing. Inevitably at the first setback he'll be back to what he knows best which is big lads in the team, defend like your life depends on it, and hoof the ball to a big lad up front.

Almiron will. Bruce is a Pardew replica, hoof to the big man up front is the easy option which he understands, when he gets humped by a footballing team he'll react by going the other way without any real idea what he's doing. Inevitably at the first setback he'll be back to what he knows best which is big lads in the team, defend like your life depends on it, and hoof the ball to a big lad up front.

This. He'll make the changes he thinks he should have made for the Brighton game.

Could have scored 20 or conceded 15 and I still wouldn't have given a fuck. If others are getting something positive out of NUFC these days then good for them. It's just another game, just another result (albeit a good one) for this zombie club - plodding on but heading nowhere slowly.

Nobody sensible cares about battering a minnow.  Bruce is still rubbish.

We won 7-0. Cheer up man.

Weird that you didn’t say anything after the Brighton game. Too busy?

I said we were awful. Literally after the game. In the match thread. Bit of an own gol there mate. Keep trying.

I said we were awful. Literally after the game. In the match thread. Bit of an own gol there mate. Keep trying.

Apologies, I meant about Bruce, in this thread.

Apologies, I meant about Bruce, in this thread.

Oh sorry. I posted my opinion of the game in the match thread. How silly of me. Don't want to upset the thread police.

"There is always a hysteria around Newcastle and we need to respond with a good result"

Drives me mad how often he mentions hysteria around the club. He's had a really easy ride from the media for over a year

He’s used to clubs like Hull and Sheffield Wednesday

"There is always a hysteria around Newcastle and we need to respond with a good result"

Drives me mad how often he mentions hysteria around the club. He's had a really easy ride from the media for over a year

he reminds me of what i'd be like if i lied on my CV and got a job i wasn't quite qualified for and knew it, i'd always be on the defensive looking for criticism and trying to make excuses for it until i was found out

he knows he's not earned it and he knows he's not good enough, unlike pardew who i reckon (at the time) thought he was good enough but just made excuses because he couldn't comprehend it wasn't down to him

fuck me, alex mccleish. how many matches have you actually watched us play? PFM crew in full effect.

Former Scotland and Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish has praised the job Steve Bruce is doing at Newcastle.

The Magpies have had a mixed start to the season, with last night's 7-0 Carabao Cup win at Morecambe coming on the back of a 3-0 Premier League defeat to Brighton.

However, United started the season with wins over West Ham and Blackburn, and McLeish was full of praise for the work Bruce has done on Tyneside - insisting he enjoyed watching his side.

“Amazing. Honestly, in a way I’m not amazed at Steve doing a good job because I know him very well," McLeish told Football Insider following the win at the Mazuma Arena.

“I lived quite near him in the Midlands when I was at Birmingham and he’d just left Birmingham but he was staying in the same house when he was travelling to Wigan.

“I know the quality of Steve and the type of man-manager he is, the players will love him, I’m sure, players will want to play for him because he’s got a charisma but he also knows the game inside out.

“He was getting compared to Rafa Benitez immediately when he arrived and the very first points he dropped it was: ‘He’s not going to be as good as Rafa’ but he proved to do even better in terms of the league position and they turned out to be quite exciting.

“I was quite enjoying watching them at the end of the season, they were quite an exciting team to watch.”

United head to Spurs on Sunday looking for their third away win of the season, and their fourth clean sheet.

Guest neesy111
“I was quite enjoying watching them at the end of the season, they were quite an exciting team to watch.”

Last 6 games of last season:

2-2

0-5

1-2

1-3

0-0

1-3

Last 6 games of last season:

2-2

0-5

1-2

1-3

0-0

1-3

If Big Al enjoyed that then there's perhaps some indication as to why the useless cunt is currently unemployed.

fuck me, alex mccleish. how many matches have you actually watched us play? PFM crew in full effect.

Former Scotland and Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish has praised the job Steve Bruce is doing at Newcastle.

The Magpies have had a mixed start to the season, with last night's 7-0 Carabao Cup win at Morecambe coming on the back of a 3-0 Premier League defeat to Brighton.

However, United started the season with wins over West Ham and Blackburn, and McLeish was full of praise for the work Bruce has done on Tyneside - insisting he enjoyed watching his side.

“Amazing. Honestly, in a way I’m not amazed at Steve doing a good job because I know him very well," McLeish told Football Insider following the win at the Mazuma Arena.

“I lived quite near him in the Midlands when I was at Birmingham and he’d just left Birmingham but he was staying in the same house when he was travelling to Wigan.

“I know the quality of Steve and the type of man-manager he is, the players will love him, I’m sure, players will want to play for him because he’s got a charisma but he also knows the game inside out.

“He was getting compared to Rafa Benitez immediately when he arrived and the very first points he dropped it was: ‘He’s not going to be as good as Rafa’ but he proved to do even better in terms of the league position and they turned out to be quite exciting.

United head to Spurs on Sunday looking for their third away win of the season, and their fourth clean sheet.

Incredible  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Huddlestone and Dean Ashton spouted similar shit on the Football Show yesterday - "brilliant job, far more exciting to watch than under Rafa blah blah" - absolutely mental that these are PAID to share their opinions - clueless cretins!

Guest neesy111

“You know what the north east is like,” he said later. “It very quickly becomes a disaster areaLook “

Using the old Alan Pardew logic in criticising the region.