Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

*Opens SSN ‘Refreshing to see Everton competing: Bruce’

*Closes sky sports news

Fat fucking cunt

Comments like this deserve highlighting just to show up his and the club's disgraceful attitude.

It would be a hell of a lot more refreshing to see us challenging

What is Bruce doing with setpieces, why the fuck are we every single time trying to hit them to the edge of the box hoping someone hit's it towards goal?

How can you see what our defenders did on set pieces last season and change it to something so absolutely stupid?

Would he go to Man U if they came calling

Would he say no if they came calling?

So absurd a notion I'm struggling to think of a comparison. Would Ruud Gullit go to Milan if they came calling? Perhaps Attilio Lombardo would think hard before going to Juventus?

In researching the above post, I stumbled upon The Bleacher Report's "50 Worst Managers of All Time" - a curious compilation that strikingly doesn't include Wor Cabbage Heed...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1107736-50-worst-managers-in-world-football-history

That list includes people who've led sides to multiple cup finals, not sure they're all the worst in history.

Would he go to Man U if they came calling

Would he say no if they came calling?

So absurd a notion I'm struggling to think of a comparison. Would Ruud Gullit go to Milan if they came calling? Perhaps Attilio Lombardo would think hard before going to Juventus?

Well, Palace did call on their hero Pardew to take over as manager. Let's hope Bruce will be honoured to takeover at his beloved United soon too.

As seen in other threads, I am in total agreement about ASM and his free role restricting him rather than adding to our attacking threat.

The problem for us is that if Bruce does play him out wide he will not track back to help out the wing back. If he did, it would be a simple swap of positions between him and Almiron.

Bruce is not capable of working this out, we will stay as we were on Saturday for the foreseen...