Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Despite every game being live on TV I've watched us only once this season. It's too draining, and frankly watching a football match when only one team is trying to play football isn't really my cup of tea. I voted Souness as our worst manager in the other thread purely because he took over a really good side and ruined it but this waste of space runs him close.

If every football team played the game the same way as he likes to, football wouldn't even be in the top 10 most popular sports.

Newcastle United under Bruce are just so boring, I get nothing out of watching them apart from apathy, take Saint Maxim and Wilson out of that team and it's nailed on relegation

Boring is far too kind, as it leaves open the possibility that we are even somewhat effective.

We are incompetent and embarrassing.

So when Rafa was here and we were all happy with the team, they all criticised Rafa for sitting deep against the top teams.

Now the football is terrible and all we ever do is sit back regardless of the opposition, we're always unhappy and want to be winning the Champion's League.

Yeah ... makes sense.

Personally I'd love to win the Champions League. I'm sure every single fan from every single club would say the same. I don't see how that should/can be turned into a dig at Newcastle fans. Would he have a pop at Crystal Palace fans like this? "Wolves fan and you want to win the Champions League? Haha fucking deluded mate"

I really don't like the suggestion that there's an anti-Newcastle agenda in the media (Ashley stooges aside, ie Rio/Wise), but, honestly, does any other fanbase have to put up with offensive, condescending shite like that? Absolute bellend, forever with a chip on his shoulder.

Guest neesy111

The downside of having hired and ultimately got rid of a number of PFMs. They'll all be in the background bitching about it to their media pals and it just spreads from there.

There's an upside to hiring PFM's?